• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

TA and Date Display

I am driving an E coupe and on the command screen, there is a "TA" next to the radio when my screen is on radio frequency. I can trun it off in the settings but I wonder what is that? Whats the meaning of TA"? I look at the handbook and nothing was mentioned.

I also try to display calendar or date on my Command screen but not able to find it?

Help needed and thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TA stands for Traffic Announcement. Theoretically when listening to tape, CD or MP3, the last tuned FM station with TA flag allows the traffic news to interrupt.

For more information, please visit the WIKI page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_announcement_(radio_data_systems).

• 1 year later...

date is displayed on the dashboard if I am not wrong?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.