• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Brake Pad replacement recommendation

Shenheng

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replace brake pad only for $1500? For how many brake pads? Two or all four? I replaced my fronts and rears before at C&C and it doesn't cost that much! Based on your car's mileage, I'm guessing the cost includes the rotors too?

How old is your ride??? if post warranty why not go to others??? And seriously... even if it's still under warranty... I would go outside to do it... should cost less than half...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

It's the right time to upgrade to BBK ! Lol

I am getting the same warning alert! Shit!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

maybe they quoted is for c63?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Go to Golden Link and they will sell original Merc parts and advise where to go for labor.

Bought my front & rear brake pads with front sensor for my W204 FL C180 at Goldenlink - Kaki Bukit.

Total around $300 - went to workshop less than $50 labor.

Bought my front (amg sport package) & rear rotors with brake pads and sensors for my PFL W212 E250all at Goldenlink.

Inclusive of labor less than $900.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bought my front & rear brake pads with front sensor for my W204 FL C180 at Goldenlink - Kaki Bukit.

Total around $300 - went to workshop less than $50 labor.

Bought my front (amg sport package) & rear rotors with brake pads and sensors for my PFL W212 E250all at Goldenlink.

Inclusive of labor less than $900.

Unker may I know does the front & rear rotor (amg sport package) come with mercedes benz words on caliper cover, thanks?

Unker may I know does the front & rear rotor (amg sport package) come with mercedes benz words on caliper cover, thanks?

Only the front calipers has the word Mercedes!

Cheers

Thanks Unker, will buy my own parts then bring to installer when due!

When you go to Goldenlink, give them your VIN and they will give you the right parts!

Cheers