• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Recommendation for fender rolling

On 7/9/2014 at 6:20 PM, MarkCWQ said:

I damn pek chek already you still laughing! C&C really can be very complacent with their existing customers. Waited for half a year till I threatened to complain to CASE before they got me a courtesy car. Send in for 5 days and call me saying there's no issue at all. Can't give me a reason why at times there's less then a finger gap between my tyre and fender. Only say that suspension gets weak as it ages. Thinking if PI might be a better option in future.

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow, very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50.

On 6/27/2014 at 8:57 PM, Ody_2004 said:

Lye Design AMK autopoint 4th floor

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow, very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50.

Just now, RayRay said:

porche.jpg

Toyota Vios second photo - Melvin.jpg

On 7/9/2014 at 4:35 PM, MarkCWQ said:

Did you managed to get your fender rolled in the end? I just collected my car from C&C, suspension weak and rubbing issues on rear right tyre (19"). SA says no issues with suspension and advised me to go roll my fenders. Even told me which area to roll.