• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Recommendation for fender rolling

• 2 weeks later...

Was told W204 rear fender cannot be rolled.... :(

Did you managed to get your fender rolled in the end? I just collected my car from C&C, suspension weak and rubbing issues on rear right tyre (19"). SA says no issues with suspension and advised me to go roll my fenders. Even told me which area to roll.

• Like 1

Try checking with fellow bro nick - C???. He rolled his ride. PM him to check or me if you want his contact.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

I was adviced to go to Lye Design too. Will call them tomorrow. Which nick?

Lol....

I damn pek chek already you still laughing! C&C really can be very complacent with their existing customers. Waited for half a year till I threatened to complain to CASE before they got me a courtesy car. Send in for 5 days and call me saying there's no issue at all. Can't give me a reason why at times there's less then a finger gap between my tyre and fender. Only say that suspension gets weak as it ages. Thinking if PI might be a better option in future.

• Like 1

I was adviced to go to Lye Design too. Will call them tomorrow. Which nick?

his forum nickname - "C???"

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

I know how u feel....my previous S class when I send it due to engine stall they only say one thing, Car old already, so its common.... I was like WTF its only 6 years and u say its old?

The advice from them is Change car

I damn pek chek already you still laughing! C&C really can be very complacent with their existing customers. Waited for half a year till I threatened to complain to CASE before they got me a courtesy car. Send in for 5 days and call me saying there's no issue at all. Can't give me a reason why at times there's less then a finger gap between my tyre and fender. Only say that suspension gets weak as it ages. Thinking if PI might be a better option in future.

• Like 1

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

I just went to Lye Design too. Boss was very friendly. Paid them $80, 45mins job. Done already.

• Like 1

Hi Bro, congrats! I was warned by them better not to roll and uneven wave might form on the fender....

May i ask which model are you driving? Thanks.

Boss didn't mention any risk to me, I went ahead with it as it was also recommended my C&C SA. Job was perfect, can't even tell any work has been done to it. Driving the FL W204. Fingers crossed, no rubbing issues so far yet.
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

Car Fender Rolling or Fender Pulling at Home-based sheltered landed property. 

Please check this carosell advertisement for the contact and details: https://sg.carousell.com/p/152499041/

$50 each side for Fender Roll.

$125 each side for REAR wheels only for Fender Pulling.

WhatsApp only: 9002 9923 Ray.

Why Fender Roll? 

a) create tire-fender allowance for lowered vehicle/lower suspension more/bigger sporty rims. 

B) avoid damaging your tires and paintwork.

Why Fender Pull?

a) Make fender more flare, more round, JDM style, widen body kit, more aggressive sporty look.

Why US?

1) Home-based sheltered landed house. Family-feel, sincere and good service. Anything can come back to us again as you know where we stay. Cosy house to chill, 2 dogs to play with, free flow of drinks and can smoke in the house too, FREE WIFI and bring your laptop to do work.

2) very customized and personalized service.

3) Very aggressive, passionate about cars, new generation and will flare out a lot for you especially for FENDER PULLING, which many shops don't dare to do as its a lot of work. 

4) Doing this for HOBBY than commercially and provide top-notch service and advice in a family-feel home-based environment

5) Whole family is passionate about cars and share knowledge on cars. Provide endless car knowledge and advice as its our passion!

Whatsapp 9002 9923 Now.

car fender roll and pull.jpg

car fender roll and pull 2.jpg

• 7 months later...
On 6/26/2014 at 11:49 PM, Sportinjected said:

Hi, looking for recommendation for fender rolling. I'm driving a W204, my tires tends to hit the fender on full passenger load. Thanks.

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow, very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50.

On 7/11/2014 at 10:54 AM, MarkCWQ said:
On 7/11/2014 at 10:42 AM, Sportinjected said:

Hi Bro, congrats! I was warned by them better not to roll and uneven wave might form on the fender....

Boss didn't mention any risk to me, I went ahead with it as it was also recommended my C&C SA. Job was perfect, can't even tell any work has been done to it. Driving the FL W204. Fingers crossed, no rubbing issues so far yet.

You may like to try Fender Roll Bros (Whatsapp 9002 9923). In a Sheltered Bungalow, very family oriented, comfortable and a family of cars lovers and a strong passion for cars. $50 each side. They will roll, hammer and trim to the MAXIMUM for you so that you no need to worry anything in the FUTURE at no additional costs. just $50.

On 7/11/2014 at 1:48 PM, Sportinjected said:

I'm also FL W204....  Hmmm... maybe i should go back again. LOL.

On 7/11/2014 at 1:48 PM, Sportinjected said:

I'm also FL W204....  Hmmm... maybe i should go back again. LOL.

On 7/10/2014 at 2:24 AM, thaiedwin said:

I know how u feel....my previous S class when I send it due to engine stall they only say one thing, Car old already, so its common.... I was like WTF its only 6 years and u say its old?

The advice from them is Change car