• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my W204 ...

level z

The FL version of the steering wheel looks surprisingly suited to the pre FL console. I like!!! Now feeling itchy... hmm...

Itchy then MTL! It's time to upgrade.

The FL version of the steering wheel looks surprisingly suited to the pre FL console. I like!!!  Now feeling itchy... hmm...

Hi buddy ... mine steering is a AMG version ... not the FL w204 version ... 

see closely and u notice the difference .. :)

regards

lz

Hi buddy ... mine steering is a AMG version ... not the FL w204 version ... 

see closely and u notice the difference .. :)

regards

lz

Actually why didn't you get the C63 AMG steering with the flat top and bottom instead of the AMG sports kit steering wheel? The C63 AMG steering wheel has larger pedal shifters in aluminium finish too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Front and back cost about $6400 before GST. Not sure about the front alone ttough. I just installed that's why I know.

@honam24

you still need to factor in the installation, brake fluid and SSBH as well. Go for full set front and rear instead of just the front to complete the look and performance.

• Like 1

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Front and back cost about $6400 before GST. Not sure about the front alone ttough. I just installed that's why I know.

hi, does it come with the rotor? what is the size for the rotor?

@honam24

you still need to factor in the installation, brake fluid and SSBH as well. Go for full set front and rear instead of just the front to complete the look and performance.

hi, because i was thinking of getting others brands for my rear and respray to AMG red. wish to cut down my cost and save some money for quad exhaust. lol

hi, because i was thinking of getting others brands for my rear and respray to AMG red. wish to cut down my cost and save some money for quad exhaust. lol

Yes comes with front and rear rotors. Front 360 rear 340

then it will be like one foot on NIKE and the other on REEBOK! Lol..
  • Like 1

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

i have to attest that the amg brakes are good though me on front only. Positive stopping power, no hesitation, confident.

Worth the money to install a aftermarket BBK IMHO (did not be only AMG)... especially for people like me who always has nightmare on not being able to stop time.

I wonder how much does the real AMG BBK kit cost?

just for the front.

I paid about $4800.00 include install, brake hose for the front only. My rotor is the stock type, one piece, 365 mm. Suggest a 19" rim as mine is on 18 and the gap is close between the caliper and inner diameter of the rim.

regards

lz

• 1 month later...