BCC_Automotive

Sprint Booster Selectable - For More Low End Torque

33 posts in this topic

Hi All,

This product requires no introduction but here is an extract from Mr. "Sprint Booster" himself...

Since the inception of drive-by-wire technology, drivers have been disappointed with the inherent throttle delay associated with the system.  This is why Boulekos Dynamic developed Sprint Booster and proudly brought the product to market in 2005.

Four successful years and more than 100,000 units later we are excited for the debut of the latest Selectable and Programmable Sprint Booster at SEMA 2009.

The new generation of Sprint Booster debuted at SEMA SHOW 2009 winning one of the most important awards in aftermarket industry , the ‘SEMA BEST NEW PERFORMANCE-STREET PRODUCT 2010’ award among 1400 new products.

The new version was also honored with three ‘SEMA GLOBAL MEDIA AWARDS’ as voted by a group of international Journalists from automotive media around the world (28 judges from 16 key automotive markets)

This second generation Sprint Booster is a direct result of input provided by our partners and their customers.  The entire Boulekos Dynamic family is grateful for the ideas and support our business partners have provided.

SPRINT BOOSTER is manufactured in Greece and it’s been exported to more than 30 countries around the world for the last years. It is protected by a patent (GR1005429) in front of OBI (patent office in Greece) as well as internationally by patent application in front of PCT (WO2007066155). Sprint Booster has successfully passed the TUV tests and it is certified with European Conformity type approval (EC type approval mark No e24031712).

product%20pic1_res.jpg

SBDJ%20101_socket.jpg

Sprint Booster Selectable is available for almost all the E-Trottle Merc models from W169 to W906.  Now comes with 3 Years Warranty!

Please do not hesitate to call 9030-3389 for more detail and pricing on this superb product.

To make the Sprint Booster Selectable sweeter, here is the deal...

10444362_261341247402750_251320531593889

Simple installation of the Sprint Booster Selectable.  Extra torque in just 15 mins!  :thumbsu:

10320254_264162760453932_821395563061514

10464069_264162843787257_49886109659291010386838_264162787120596_142980960121968

"Increase in low end power" Really? Anyone installed can provide feedback?

Great stuff! And I suppose that's my ride. Am I eligible for KNN filter?

"Increase in low end power" Really? Anyone installed can provide feedback?

As mentioned by vwscoob, it works every time!  :thumbsu:

Get it to believe it!  :D

Yup, that's a SLK!

Yes, you are eligible for the K&N filter!  Just need to top up the difference.  ;)

1 person likes this

Great

1 person likes this

The low end torque increase in some cars are as much as 40nM!!!  :thumbsu:

Increase in response, yes. Increase in torque??? Really?

The mentioned of low end torque increase means the more torque kicks in earlier at a lower rpm.  As mentioned in the BMW.SG in 2007, see link below.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/performance-upgrades-handling/14314-sprint-booster-dyno-test.html

And a video clip of the Sprint Booster guy explaining how the SB works.

Hope this helps.

:D

wow...the youtube vid tells it all.

1 person likes this

Hi can I ask do I need to make appt or can just pop in? Installation is just 15 mins?

Hi can I ask do I need to make appt or can just pop in? Installation is just 15 mins?

Hi!  Best is to call us @ 9030 3389 first to confirm the stock for your car type.  There are 2 types for Mercs.

:)

Hi BCC is the promo still on?

Hi, GSS Promo is over.  Do call See Toh at 90303389 for details.  

We are sure we can work something out for you.

Hi may I know bcc Toh tuck open wat time? Or anyone knows??

Hi may I know bcc Toh tuck open wat time? Or anyone knows??

Sorry for the late reply Tommi.  We open at 830am.  Look for Prakash when you are there at TT.  :)

Thanks See Toh. Installed and loving it. Torque came in much earlier at lower RPM. No lag time when pressing on accelerator for overtaking. Excellent and perfect product for a 2.8ton giant. Highly recommended....

1 person likes this

Thanks See Toh. Installed and loving it. Torque came in much earlier at lower RPM. No lag time when pressing on accelerator for overtaking. Excellent and perfect product for a 2.8ton giant. Highly recommended....

Wow like that u are promoted to F&F grp for the ns bf run.

Lol... How I wish... I drop in s65 engine before I go... But got speed lock on board... I will still be in tortoise power!!

You are welcome Tommi.  Glad that you like it.

Our job is to enhance our customers' cars for a more dynamic drive.   :D

Sprint Booster installation done on the CLK350.

10629559_343141222517582_439310025795774

10624846_343141362517568_205349902421032

1966739_343140962517608_4724814710290251