• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any W123 owner?

Guest Mike

• 4 weeks later...

sounds good, looking forward to seeing you guys there. My is a 1979 white 123. I love that car but I think there is a problem with the battery that is affecting the central locking system. Need to see the workshop "see fu" very soon.

Guest jared201

BTW, We just had our local monthly meet this morning (7am Manila Time) and there are bunch of W123s (...and I don't think we're not going to run out of those anytime soon) :)

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/jaredflo/MBCP-EB11232008/?albumview=slideshow

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

...and of course, where else can you see a stately W116 in a very mint condition? ;)

IMG_0009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

wow...such overwhelming welcome notes, feel very stress. I think I better clean up the car and make sure I remember the gathering :afro:

Hello Alex,

Welcum! Welcum to SGMerc! :welcome:

Nice meeting U at the last meetup and

I gotta say that your W123 still has the "original smell" in the cabin.

Hope to see U more on at our meetups! :pray:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome note: sure, I will try to join in the monthly meeting and glad to have met you. I am happy that you appreciate this car. And as for the smell, it really completes the experience, doesn't it? :afro:

Hope to see you in the coming monthly meeting.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
Guest millionmilebenz

Hi Alex! Great photos! I'm proud to say that your car looks the cleanest and most "original" of the lot in the owners gallery. :thumbsup:

While looking through some of the other cars I came across this story which is truly amazing and shows once again how tough these W123 tanks really are! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Check it out..... http://www.angelfire.com/al3/alfie/123/rebecca.htm

Hi Millionmilebenz,

Thanks man: I like things to be as original as possible, it makes them look retro...LOL

Anyway, do you know of any car spare part shops or warehouse? And do you know if I can buy technical paper on W123 in SG?

Alex :afro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest sniper1648

any good n reliable W123 car merchanic to recommend...there's something wrong with my rev...every morning cold start cannot start

my mechanic says it's the RPM meter...trying to con me to buy a brand new rpm meter from germany at $700+

• 11 months later...

Didn't realised this page till now. I've one at home ;) lay up currently. 

Mercedes-Benz W123 Saloon (Euro-Spec)(W123.220)[/size]

Engine: 1997cc 4-cylinder Engines (Type M102)[/size]
Registration Date: 17 Apr1986[/size]

post-3292-0-46103400-1363266509_thumb.jpg

post-3292-0-48296100-1363266521_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Youngest & the most Naive monkey here i guess...

• 2 weeks later...