• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Animated 3D Photo Montage Slideshow

Hello there, 

I thought it'd be nice to share something I created last year for my now-defunct service in my budding freelance business. And I need to clock 20 posts here to sell my Dad's golf bag, which I find it's quite challenging because the huge part of discussion is in the Merc-Benz General Chat. I don't own a car and the discussions are so technical for me.  

I reckon I might as well create a post here. :)

It's an Animated 3D Photo Montage Slideshow, which I created using knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects. I'm a print / web designer and marketer.

Although I named it 3D for easier remembrance, it's actually in a 2.5D space. 

Please enjoy! 

I love taking photos too, so I'll share some of them next time. :)

• Like 2

Nice .... can do for our cars also?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Nice .... can do for our cars also?

Ah not really...unless there's reasonable remuneration...

Because production time and effort takes 60 hours for only 10 photos :P

Like this example, each photo is carefully edged out:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=611731745529765&set=a.562719973764276.1073741829.321138991255710&type=1&stream_ref=10

Final result:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=612936455409294&stream_ref=10

60 hours? Thaiedwin can travel the world with his ride.

No wonder I don see much people doing only for wedding use

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my advice for selling things, try vagsg forum. I sold countless things there and the success rate is high. I've sold furniture, massage chair, nike watches, wheels, bags, camera....golf bag should also be easy.

Great artistic skills here. I'm sure if you can make this effect for some of the cars photo, people might pay for your service too :)

I paid $250 for someone to take photo of my car at Mandai. I wanted the effect of the car turning at a corner very fast with all the background blurred while the car is still in sharp focus. It was a camera trick effect anyway.

• 2 months later...