• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Try K&N Air Intake for W204 before?

Chengwei

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:D :D :D

anyone can advise whether buy directly from KNN online is cheaper or buy from local dealer will be cheaper?

Some workshops provide FOC cleaning of filter if you buy from them.

:D :D :D

anyone can advise whether buy directly from KNN online is cheaper or buy from local dealer will be cheaper?

not sure leh... I just ordered only...

Some workshops provide FOC cleaning of filter if you buy from them.

yup, workshops provide free cleaning, but saw them using air gun to blow the dust then proceed to wash and oil. It would more or less damage the filter element.

not sure, you guys encountered before?

not sure leh... I just ordered only...

yup, workshops provide free cleaning, but saw them using air gun to blow the dust then proceed to wash and oil. It would more or less damage the filter element.

not sure, you guys encountered before?

wow fast hand fast leg ordered!

i read the shipping terms, they mentioned that may need to pay local tax upon arrival.. do share with us your final cost when you collect it

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Have the following items to let go:

1) K&N Filter(bell shaped) suitable for c180 w204 from 2008-2010 Kompressor : $70.00(free cleaning kit)

2) Brand new 3 piece dirt mat suitable for all c180 W204 model : $80.00

3) Gear box oil (1 litre) pack - $11.00

Interested sms 96834031

wow fast hand fast leg ordered!

i read the shipping terms, they mentioned that may need to pay local tax upon arrival.. do share with us your final cost when you collect it

cheers!

no tax collected from me when the delivery man sent to me, its just USA Fedex delivered straight to my door step and with the advertised price. cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...