• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Right eyelid stays on after lock

Chengwei

Hi,

I want to ask anyone got the same problem, and what is the solution.

My C class W204 2008 when i lock the doors, all light went on and went off after 10sec, but my right eyelid light stays on can't be off, until i unlock the doors, and switching the from O to A and back O. Lock the doors and its goes off.

What is the problem, and what is the solution?

Thank you

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Pre FL W204 faced same issue before. Light switch getting faulty. Next you may encounter light on throughout driving in broad day sun light when you leave it to A.

I never use A though always manual hehe

Yeah i already ask Mercedes benz here, they said pre FL have that problem, even change the light modul, still come out the problem after 6months, so just need to beaware..