• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Just want to Vent frustrations

keltanky

Damn it, you know your fuel tank hole cannot accept the nozzle fully, then self serve lor,

still tell Pump Attendant to don't push it all the way. Poor Old Man Pump Attendant slowly push in not even 1 inch then it kena stuck, nozzle cannot come out.

its the car design issue. you will need to only tap in the nozzle a little bit and hold nozzle and refuel

Now want to complaint big time to higher management and ask for compensation!!

Haiz.....

Because your nozzle got the spiral thingy.... the joker should know better..... tll him next time go Shell.... especially the one in Sembawang

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Never see my nick also got what you state... hehehe....

its seems that Renault Singapore knows of this issue, only ESSO & SPC diesel pump nozzles are the affected ones...

Its Renault issue.. whoever that person who design the fuel tank

Could it be that diesel pump is meant for trucks and vans? Here in Melbourne, there are 2 sizes. 1 for normal cars (smaller nozzle) like ours and another which is larger nozzle for trucks & vans.

Could it be that diesel pump is meant for trucks and vans? Here in Melbourne, there are 2 sizes. 1 for normal cars (smaller nozzle) like ours and another which is larger nozzle for trucks & vans.

You are right that there are 2 sizes of nozzles. ESSO & SPC uses slightly larger for diesel, to assist PUMP ATTENDANT against wrong refueling into petrol cars.

But this Renault scenic DCI, the hole is made for the bigger nozzles but never account for the stopper springs distance. Hope you understand? This portion is safety for the pump attendant in the case of over spill.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...