• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Went to changing engine mounting

zjared

Warranty is typically 3 years or 100,000km whichever comes first. Also, you will need to be servicing your car at C&C during this warranty period to ensure that the warranty stands

Your car is more than 3 years old thus there is no more warranty.

Ok, I probably misread the thread. I thought warranty is only based on mileage.

• 1 month later...

Standard warranty is 3yrs or 100k

But for engine mount it's 3yrs or 60k

Hope I'm right...

My mileage is 36k and 2 yrs...will be asking them to check mine during my 45k servicing...vibration during idle...pretty obvious.

I'm interested to know the down time too...

• Like 1

You're dethpicable. 

Engine mounting is covered during warranty period but must be before 60k.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Fully aware of the warranty limitation. However, what can I do if the SA kept denying is covered? Any fellow driver can share their SA that willing to help on this? Maybe can PM me please. Appreciate

Appreciate if can also PM me, if possible at UBI servicing

thank you.

I just came back from Service Center about replacing engine mount due to vibration and they say is not under warranty.

Can any one here enlighten / PM me in how to get it done and how should I contact? Really frustrating in this double standard.

Appreciate.

and wat was ur mileage?

I had my engine mountings changed at about 45k 1 yr ago. Pandan and Eunos SA claimed not covered by warranty and was chargeable. In the end, Eunos changed it for me out of 'goodwill'.

seems like our c-class mounting cmi past 50-60k... maybe they buay tahan and changed their warranty t&c?

mine also changed around that time, but was a pre-fl model.

engine mount was claimed foc, only needed to pay for gear mount.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, was doing research for my service B+ major servicing. chance upon this thread and thought I could get my mountings changed... But LL, as of this morning my mileage is 64k... Wonder they will change out of good will... Car only 2.5 years old... Sigh

• Like 1

OMG, was doing research for my service B+ major servicing. chance upon this thread and thought I could get my mountings changed... But LL, as of this morning my mileage is 64k... Wonder they will change out of good will... Car only 2.5 years old... Sigh

ur previous post 2yr car, 57k, also kanna turn down liao. and also written in alot previous post, stating that not more than 60k, if they change out of good will for u.. thank u 1st on behalf for all, let us knw wat powerful nego skill u manage to do it... thanks..

anyway i also same boat as u guys.. 2yr ride. mile 52k, frm the start of the thread i also intend to send for change on the 59k.. see see look look, brothers feedback, cnc some do some no do. i yesterday chop chop 52k send in to change, and they changed...

• 1 month later...

Just curious, which MB service centre did u guys go to? Just thinking if there would be different responses at different service centres.

Bro, it's base on your luck. Being lucky is very important. Personally I place my bets at Panda Loop.