• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS W204 dekit assessories

Cklasse

Some parts to sell since I am selling my C180.

Boot tray SOLD

Condition is good 9/10, Mercedes-Benz part. This flexible plastic tray fits the W204 and protects the boot from dirt and spilled liquids.

How much? $50 - SOLD

image_zps22e088b0.jpg

image_zps119e3142.jpg

Mud Flap aka Mud Guard Condition is 10/10, new not used.

Bought this and had wanted to fix it but can't fix now since I am selling the car. Comes with screws.

How much? $50 - SOLD, fit Face Lift W204.

image_zps15bb1d48.jpg

Window screen SOLD

Condition 9/10. This is custom made to fit windows of W204, comes in set for 4 side windows. Note that the front window screen is rectangular, so it does not cover the front portion for viewing the side mirror at night. Screens are attached by stick on holders that are small enough to not look ugly. I had only installed the rear windows screens, so the holders need a new tape (easily available from DIY shops).

image_zps11500dc6.jpg

image_zps2047ab6e.jpg

The one that cost more than $50 is this. If you buy this, I will throw in all the above if it's still not sold. Car price negotiable.

Condition 9/10. Still available.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/14734-wts-rare-c180-18l-turbo-7gtronic-with-options/#entry191378

image_zpsead4485d.jpg

• Like 1

Some parts to sell since I am selling my C180.

Boot tray

Condition is good 9/10, Mercedes-Benz part. This flexible plastic tray fits the W204 and protects the boot from dirt and spilled liquids.

How much? $50

image_zps22e088b0.jpg

image_zps119e3142.jpg

Mud Flap aka Mud Guard.

Condition is 10/10, new not used.

Bought this and had wanted to fix it but can't fix now since I am selling the car. Comes with screws.

How much? $50

image_zps15bb1d48.jpg

Window screen

Condition 9/10. This is custom made to fit windows of W204, comes in set for 4 side windows. Note that the front window screen is rectangular, so it does not cover the front portion for viewing the side mirror at night. Screens are attached by stick on holders that are small enough to not look ugly. I had only installed the rear windows screens, so the holders need a new tape (easily available from DIY shops).

How much? $50

image_zps11500dc6.jpg

image_zps2047ab6e.jpg

The one that cost more than $50 is this. If you buy this, I will throw in all the above if it's still not sold. Car price negotiable.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/14734-wts-rare-c180-18l-turbo-7gtronic-with-options/#entry191378

image_zpsead4485d.jpg

Bro, your boot tray can fit my C180 FL Sedan? if can, pls reserve for me. Thanks

Items taken from my FL sedan la...you can see the ILS on my car.

image_zpsead4485d.jpg

Mine got no ILS, so thought yours is a C180 coupe... so where to collect??? my contact 91075373

btw... ILS for sale or not???  :D

All C180 comes standard halogen light regardless coupe or sedan.

Mine may be the only C180 with ILS (have not seen any so far). Those with ILS are the C250, C350.

Boot tray reserved by someone liao, all very fast leg fast hand, pm me right after I post last night.

All C180 comes standard halogen light regardless coupe or sedan.

Mine may be the only C180 with ILS (have not seen any so far). Those with ILS are the C250, C350.

yalor...now most of us wanna look like yours...all queuing for ILS-lookalike installation.

You're dethpicable. 

• 2 months later...