• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Variable air intake installed

C???

Been sourcing around for a decent intake and beautifying the engine bay area for my ride. Was concern n told most or any open pod / short ram / cold air etc etc would cause low end to suffer....until I found this.

Variable air intake by ARMA that has a electronic valve system, I can custom to set and open the pod valve at any rpm to eliminate any low end power loss.

Best thing...comes in my favourite finish...CARBON FIBER!!....swee swee remote control also

post-3874-0-93511600-1378834557_thumb.jpg

post-3874-0-72425300-1378834574_thumb.jpg

post-3874-0-40234600-1378891284_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Bro can help check if ur workshop does arma bbk as i happen to b looking for brakes and read about them. Seems quite promising on vw and bimmers. So wanted to know wats their pricing like in sg. Most of all the rotors looks fierce.

Yes bro have for w212. Sms u shortly.

Yup jayson u r right...the bbks are really swee. Check with my friend if he brings in.

Yes bro have for w212. Sms u shortly.

Yup jayson u r right...the bbks are really swee. Check with my friend if he brings in.

\

U hor.... si bei poisonous leh.. bad to have u as neighbour siah!

My ex mistresses....

9394559638_9f28a394db.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...