• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Possible Mods for the CLA200?

xtrocious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purchased some chrome memory seat buttons, it came with 3 buttons but I only tried out the 2 buttons that are actually being used. What do you think? Should I replace the 'head-rest' button too?

Hi Friend, care to share where you got these? how did you replace it? was it difficult?

thanks!!!

• Like 1

Hi Friend, care to share where you got these? how did you replace it? was it difficult?

thanks!!!

I got it from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181823082075?item=181823082075&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:SG:3160&vxp=mtr

the replacement is pretty straight-forward, I did it in less than half-an-hour.

I got it from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181823082075?item=181823082075&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:SG:3160&vxp=mtr

the replacement is pretty straight-forward, I did it in less than half-an-hour.

steady! thanks a lot for the info my friend! will deifintely check it out. it looks so much better then the default black caps.

Nice! I worry about making my front lip too low as there are some slopes for carparks are frequent that i already have to go real slow to prevent scraping.

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

Hi, Nice! Do you have to "pop out" the existing buttons and replace them with the mod buttons or snap on the mods over the existing buttons?

It's the first way you mentioned above. Because it's a replacement therefore you can keep the existing buttons to put back whenever you like.

Guys .. watever u see on eBay or Aliexpress u can find them at Taobao. Its the same source just being marked up many times over.

Its very easy to buy from taobao now with many reliable agents around.

I have been using 65daigou for many years and have bought all such of stuff there

Save money ... economy no good

Guys .. watever u see on eBay or Aliexpress u can find them at Taobao. Its the same source just being marked up many times over.

I have been using 65daigou for many years and have bought all such of stuff there

hi bro, can you help me find this in taobao?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CLA200-CLA220-CLA-260-Vacuum-Carbon-Fiber-Front-lip-Front-Bumper-lip-W117-front-Lip-Spoiler/32381102183.html

event.png

denwee, got lobang to get the carlsson roof spoiler for W246 or not?

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

• 2 weeks later...

denwee, got lobang to get the carlsson roof spoiler for W246 or not?

There's another roof spoiler by CKS Performance UK. If u r frequent eBay buyer, u can find it there.

Based on price (quite exp), have to collect at Customs (Singpost bldg)... pay GST then collect.

Cents

post-7112-0-31534800-1443942238_thumb.png

post-7112-0-77709400-1443942252_thumb.png

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports

BabyA carbon fiber u want?? .. I can try to find for you.. but is not 100 percent gurantee have it..

Thanks but no go since my ride is not CLA ;)

I post it as another option for Slowpoke.

Retired from Modding since 2012
G13B Cultus | GC8C WRX STi RA | SR20DET S15 Hiper Silvia  | E82 135i M-Sports   W176 A250 AMG Sports