• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Haha, I wish i could bro. I guess i've watched all the CLA vids on youtube. Even my wife thinks that I'm crazy lol. Have been waiting since OCT13.  :sleep:

Bro can understand how you feel. I place my order on August when they launch the CLA. I wait for half a year than get it. I just got it on 12th Feb.

Before I got my CLA,

whenever  I saw CLA on the road I will get excited and keep pointing the car to my gf. She will also think that I am crazy hahaha. Hope you will get your ride soon.

Bro can understand how you feel. I place my order on August when they launch the CLA. I wait for half a year than get it. I just got it on 12th Feb.

Before I got my CLA,

whenever  I saw CLA on the road I will get excited and keep pointing the car to my gf. She will also think that I am crazy hahaha. Hope you will get your ride soon.

Same for me before getting car. Haha

Before I got my CLA,

Haha...soon there will be a lot of crazy people driving CLA, better watch out. I'm joining this mental bunch soon...hopefully

Personal preference. Ha.

My friend say change earlier after run in better for the engine.

May do the next oil change around 8k outside follow by 14k at Cnc.

Oh.. my 7k already still haven change oil, only do tyre rotation~ 

Btw my B class hahaXD

any1 has any idea not to make the passenger seat belt clip knock against the side of the vehicle?

i.e. beside the seat....

By educating them that it's bad for the car. I thought i was the only one anal about this. Its damn frustrating when the passengers simply "throw" the seat belts against the side of the cabin and they don't give a damn about it. I feel you cts1984.

By educating them that it's bad for the car. I thought i was the only one anal about this. Its damn frustrating when the passengers simply "throw" the seat belts against the side of the cabin and they don't give a damn about it. I feel you cts1984.

hmm but after that the 'clip' will still swing here n there... unless there is a hook which I'm not aware of....

the way I did it was to clip it upside down and hook it up but troublesome... shall take pic tmr....

hmm but after that the 'clip' will still swing here n there... unless there is a hook which I'm not aware of....

the way I did it was to clip it upside down and hook it up but troublesome... shall take pic tmr....

You are driving too fast. Haha

Must slow down to prevent it.

Adjust the seat belt end to the lowest setting to see if it helps?