• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

cool. please pm me if anyone is going to organize it... cheers!

we can create a whatsapp group from there

pm me, with ur mobile. i will do that if needed

you want to go SGmerc Whatsapp group??  inside got 75 ppl already

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just collected my baby.. CLA180 White.

Online reviews lowered my expectations a lot, but i have to say it's quite a superb car so far. And this is coming from someone who drives 2015 Mazda 3 & 2009 S-Class!

Ordered a few aesthetics parts(carbon fibre fin, side mirrors, diamond grille etc) from Taobao and am going to ECU reflash it to CLA200 next week  :lol:  :lol:

Hi Mgmuse,

How is your white 'CLA200'? any pictures. Keen to see your new reflashed "CLA200"   :thumbsu: and want to learn what external aesthetics parts to order from the net before my car is ready for collection. I am waiting for my CLA180 Black in July, cant wait. Its my first Merc, need to learn alot from bros here on how to DIY the external aesthetics. Any suggestion ?

Hi Mgmuse,

How is your white 'CLA200'? any pictures. Keen to see your new reflashed "CLA200"   :thumbsu: and want to learn what external aesthetics parts to order from the net before my car is ready for collection. I am waiting for my CLA180 Black in July, cant wait. Its my first Merc, need to learn alot from bros here on how to DIY the external aesthetics. Any suggestion ?

Yes, come meet up to find out. =)

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just collected my 2nd hand CLA200 Northern Lights Violet last weekend.

I have to say that apart from the laggy throttle response, the car has performed superbly so far.

First time owning a Merc (previous car was a Scirocco 1.4), looking forward to learn from the rest of the gang here. :D

Hi all, just collected my 2nd hand CLA200 Northern Lights Violet last weekend.

I have to say that apart from the laggy throttle response, the car has performed superbly so far.

First time owning a Merc (previous car was a Scirocco 1.4), looking forward to learn from the rest of the gang here. :D

dont u just love the northern light violet color? i like it very much

Just got my COE for my CLS180 Polar Silver Shooting Brake yesterday! :)

Did anybody do iphone/android mirroring or install Garmin Pilot GPS?

Thought the screen size is too huge to be just a radio screen....

Should be CLA SB? Congrats.

If yours is 2016 model, can check w Elebest on the garmin map option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...