• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

Just collected my baby.. CLA180 White.

Online reviews lowered my expectations a lot, but i have to say it's quite a superb car so far. And this is coming from someone who drives 2015 Mazda 3 & 2009 S-Class!

Ordered a few aesthetics parts(carbon fibre fin, side mirrors, diamond grille etc) from Taobao and am going to ECU reflash it to CLA200 next week  :lol:  :lol:

Online reviews lowered my expectations a lot, but i have to say it's quite a superb car so far. And this is coming from someone who drives 2015 Mazda 3 & 2009 S-Class!

Ordered a few aesthetics parts(carbon fibre fin, side mirrors, diamond grille etc) from Taobao and am going to ECU reflash it to CLA200 next week  :lol:  :lol:

Bro, did you feel with the new Dyanmic select, the drive and pick up is better than the test drive unit (ESM)?

How much is the diamond grill from TB? Did you order carbon fibre boot lid?

I just collected my B180 and so far the acceleration is enough, so still thinking whether to refresh to B200.

Later can share the workshop/price for your ECU refresh? Thanks bro

Cong~ we have the same color, but mine is a B180, haha. Just collected 2 days ago.

Initially I wanted to buy B200, same as my sis but my SE told B200 need to indent cos no stock coming in.

If I buy B class I also want this Northern light purple.

I just collected my B180 and so far the acceleration is enough, so still thinking whether to refresh to B200.

Later can share the workshop/price for your ECU refresh? Thanks bro

I suppose the refresh will void the warranty. How much does it cost?

share picture when it's done!

• 2 weeks later...

Bro hows your ECU reflash?

Any pictures of your ride with the new parts?

• 2 weeks later...

Did they top up nitrogen for ya?

You may need to reset the TPMS after the rotation?

Yup, Nitrogen conversion and refill done. This reading is taken after driving out of service ctr for about 5km+.

Your tyres reading are all equivalent or mixed as well?

Just to share.

My tire pressure was dropping like 15-20kpa every week, feedback to the Eunos cnc, nothing found and told me that it is normal for tire to drop after using for a while, I was like huh how can it be? To cut the story short, I went to outside tire workshop n found a nail, all problem solve within mins.

Tire pressure not dropping but their service standard is dropping for sure. Haiz

• Like 1

Just to share.

My tire pressure was dropping like 15-20kpa every week, feedback to the Eunos cnc, nothing found and told me that it is normal for tire to drop after using for a while, I was like huh how can it be? To cut the story short, I went to outside tire workshop n found a nail, all problem solve within mins.

Tire pressure not dropping but their service standard is dropping for sure. Haiz

Oh my, that's bad. I guess i will head to Alexandra CnC tomorrow to at least get the nitrogen pressure even out on all tyres. Not sure if it is OCD but i don't feel good seeing the pressure numbers being so mixed. Haha...

• Like 1