Philip Chan

Registry of New CLA Owners

586 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2017 at 3:40 PM, CavinCLA said:

Hi guys,

Just collected my CLA180 2 months ago..Attached are pictures of my ride and stuff i added to beautify the interior.

Can someone add me to the CLA owners WA group?

Thanks

CLA180.jpg

20161219_080150[1].jpg

20161218_224345[1].jpg

Noticed the red rings on AC vents and the steel pedals. DIY or which shop does it? 

Looking to do the same plus some sticker decals.

 

anyone got lobang for the diamond decals? Does it stay on with the engine heat, car wash and our climate?

considering facelift too! Cheapest quote I got was $3300 any better ones?

cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Whoopie said:

Noticed the red rings on AC vents and the steel pedals. DIY or which shop does it? 

Looking to do the same plus some sticker decals.

 

anyone got lobang for the diamond decals? Does it stay on with the engine heat, car wash and our climate?

considering facelift too! Cheapest quote I got was $3300 any better ones?

cheers!

The red rings stick on and diamond grill can get from Taobao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, just bought a CLA250 and would like learn more from everyone. Please add me in the whatsapp group. My number is 9728 twotwo74

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

Dan here. Just acquired a CLA180 Shooting Brake. Hope to learn and share from everyone.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DL82 said:

Hi Everyone,

Dan here. Just acquired a CLA180 Shooting Brake. Hope to learn and share from everyone.

Cheers!

Welcome and congrats to ur ride!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All ! just collected my CLA 180 last week hope to learn a few things or so from this forum.

Am I the only one felt that the car is not moving when tapping on the gas pedal ? I mean I used to drive an Altis and the moment I tap I can somehow felt it moved to certain my expectation.

But for this CLA 180 need to press till at least 3k rpm to feel the car moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

Just collected my CLA250 today. Hope to meet and learn from everyone here.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

Is there any CLA group chat ?? Would anyone able to add in ?? 9621 six nine five five

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,
I've just collected my CLA last week. Would anyone be able to add me into the WhatsApp Groupchat?
Mobile: 9789 Eight one Two Zero

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, E T said:

Hi there,
I've just collected my CLA last week. Would anyone be able to add me into the WhatsApp Groupchat?
Mobile: 9789 Eight one Two Zero

Thank you.

Hi,

u may join the main chat group @

https://t.me/joinchat/FJhvXk40TeEOTaES8MPQbQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

special event @ gillman village , this friday, u wont want to miss it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now