• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

C&C have taken in a lot of orders for the CLA200. New orders will only be fulfilled early next year, I was told.

Shall we start a registry of SGMERC members who have ordered their new cars?

I will start with mine:

Order Date: 1/8/2013

Expected Delivery: Sept/Oct

Color: Mountain Grey

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Model : CLA200

Order Date: Aug 7th

Delivery Date: Dec/Jan 2013

Colour: Cirrus White

Hi Guys I am new here. I had place an order from C&C on 7th August for the AMG LINE Package. And was told by my SE that estimate time for me to collect my car is during DEC/JAN. Because for AMG LINE I have to wait longer as the car had not manufacture yet. For Urban style delivery date is estimate Sept. But today he had just call me and inform me that there was a delay due to large order of the CLA.Due to this the factory can't fulfill the order. And I will be getting my car on JAN/FEB 2014. I was wonder wether he had pass my car to another client of him than ask me to wait. Can any bro advise me. Or any bro from here also experience the same situation as me. Thanks.

Order Date: Aug 13

Delivery Date: Sep 13

Colour: Red

Order Date: Aug 7th

Delivery Date: Dec/Jan 2013

Colour: Cirrus White

Hi Guys I am new here. I had place an order from C&C on 7th August for the AMG LINE Package. And was told by my SE that estimate time for me to collect my car is during DEC/JAN. Because for AMG LINE I have to wait longer as the car had not manufacture yet. For Urban style delivery date is estimate Sept. But today he had just call me and inform me that there was a delay due to large order of the CLA.Due to this the factory can't fulfill the order. And I will be getting my car on JAN/FEB 2014. I was wonder wether he had pass my car to another client of him than ask me to wait. Can any bro advise me. Or any bro from here also experience the same situation as me. Thanks.

Seems like a big difference though both ordered in Aug... due to colour?

Seems like a big difference though both ordered in Aug... due to colour?

No is not due to colour. The SE say is due to over good response of the CLA than The MB factory can't manufacture the CLA AMG LINE package ones in time. So all CLA with AMG LINE package have to push back.

• 4 weeks later...

Went down today and heard from MB SE earliest delivery for AMG Line are 2Q 2014 if you order now. That's insane. Just curious anyone ordered the Designo Polar Silver Magno? I'm still contemplating

Bro good car are worth to wait. I am also waiting for mine to come. =)

AMG Line stopped production Oct-Nov thus everyone are pushed back for 2 months

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.