• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS: BNIB Rolex Green Submariner (SOLD!)

tzehou

For your piece of mind, the watch had been send to Rolex Service Center (Orchard Road, Singapore) for authentication. Rolex Service Centre’s invoice would be shown to the buyer to prove the watch’s authenticity. Rare piece not commonly found in Rolex outlets.

If like.... mai tu liaoz, grab it while its still available :D

No lah, still doing my sea cucumber business leh. Rolex watch is an ad-hoc issue lah. Me no make money from this deal also. Prices are open market one. Can ask around.

Wa... if you get this Hulk to match your green no.4, I satule you fully ah! First time I hear got people wear Rolex to chong sua. Swee.... if you really from the Army and for national service, for you, I give you some further discounts. I now got an interesting story to tell my fellow watch collectors :lol:

Watch is still available.

Thanks to all fellow members for your support. Huat ah!

• Like 1

Bro,

According to this website, Rolex Service Centre don't state the watch authentication in your receipt. They only inform you verbally whether its real. So, it's better for you to bring your prospect buyer to collect it together at the service centre.

Anyway, nice watch. I am a fan of the Hulk. Ups for your sale

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/items-u-get-rolex-service-centre-after-verification-494919.html

Bro,

According to this website, Rolex Service Centre don't state the watch authentication in your receipt. They only inform you verbally whether its real. So, it's better for you to bring your prospect buyer to collect it together at the service centre.

Anyway, nice watch. I am a fan of the Hulk. Ups for your sale

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f23/items-u-get-rolex-service-centre-after-verification-494919.html

Yup, if Rolex center finds or even thinks that your Rolex is fake, no way they will issue you the receipt too. Anyway, the watch was bought from an authorised overseas Rolex agent in Europe. Can find their company listed in Rolex's website too. For such watches, I won't dare to buy from non-AD also unless I'm outta my mind. Haaa...

Yup, if Rolex center finds or even thinks that your Rolex is fake, no way they will issue you the receipt too. Anyway, the watch was bought from an authorised overseas Rolex agent in Europe. Can find their company listed in Rolex's website too. For such watches, I won't dare to buy from non-AD also unless I'm outta my mind. Haaa...

+1 got one for mine (not sub but simple datejust)..receipt $107 include gst and assurance that its not mixed and matched and is genuine. Peace of mind.

Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/