• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA 220CDI

APR C180

Hi was reading thru and a question to ask is how would C&C knows if I pump in sg or Malaysia? if I driving CDI cars means I cant go on road trip in Malaysia?

My first relationship is with a Japanese. Raw n pure. Then I move on for a Korea born American. Quiet n demure. I broke off with her for a China bitch. She so eye catching but her emotions is crazy. I decided to let go. Went for pure Korean then. The feeling was good. Realized she is too small for my size. I quit Korea and got myself a huge American mother fxxker. She so loud n powerful. She seems couldn't have enough of my ramming. Always asking for more. I felt like a king. But maintenance is crazy. Meanwhile I had a affair with another even bigger Amercian. The feeling was good. Get to choose riding who each day. Finally I'm tired. One day I decided I think I wanna try a German and I got her. This is the best one ever. Sleek... Quiet... Ready to charge anytime... I promise I will be faithful this time round and ride on her and on her only. Her name is Mercedes-Benz....

Hi was reading thru and a question to ask is how would C&C knows if I pump in sg or Malaysia? if I driving CDI cars means I cant go on road trip in Malaysia?

Can go MY but need to be back before fuel runs out. Else risk having non-recommended fuel grade in your car.

C&C will know when you send in your car back for warranty claims when your engine Kapuut choke choke from the lower grade fuel pump in MY.

OIC... thanks for the info...cheers

My first relationship is with a Japanese. Raw n pure. Then I move on for a Korea born American. Quiet n demure. I broke off with her for a China bitch. She so eye catching but her emotions is crazy. I decided to let go. Went for pure Korean then. The feeling was good. Realized she is too small for my size. I quit Korea and got myself a huge American mother fxxker. She so loud n powerful. She seems couldn't have enough of my ramming. Always asking for more. I felt like a king. But maintenance is crazy. Meanwhile I had a affair with another even bigger Amercian. The feeling was good. Get to choose riding who each day. Finally I'm tired. One day I decided I think I wanna try a German and I got her. This is the best one ever. Sleek... Quiet... Ready to charge anytime... I promise I will be faithful this time round and ride on her and on her only. Her name is Mercedes-Benz....

Hi NiteCool,

Engine is very noisy from outside of the car (sounds like taxi) but I should say the sound proof is nicely done so quite comfortable inside the car. My average FC is 8.6 mostly city drive. I am comparing my previous C180 CGI and CLA220 CDI hence current ride is definitely more powerful.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

am driving the cla220 from cnc for bout 6mnths nw, the engine is real noisy, esp @ idle with parking brake, u can feel the whole car vibrating. ride wise, it's not very comfy. maybe bcos of the Goodyear F1A2 runflats. for daily drive, there is more than sufficient overtaking power, hardly needing to rev past 3k rpm on E mode. FC wise, $64(after esso card discount) can travel bout 680km. quite heavy footed tho. hAha. drove to meleka satay celup via 2nd link and back, use about 35L. mostly cruising 180-210. BTW, anyone noes if i change coilover, will it affect CNC warranty? thankss

Hi All,

Thank Blessing for sharing

1) any recommend workshop for CDI

2) where can I purchase boot spoiler

3) anyone use DTUK tuning box

4) can I install DVR with motion sensor

Thanks

1) y don't go back CNC for such a new car?

2) not sure

3) am looking at some options also. the e250, same engine seems to have 500nm stock

4) i installed blackvue dr550 @ chuan sing ( 23 serangoon garden way. recommended by cnc SA) 

am driving the cla220 from cnc for bout 6mnths nw, the engine is real noisy, esp @ idle with parking brake, u can feel the whole car vibrating. ride wise, it's not very comfy. maybe bcos of the Goodyear F1A2 runflats. for daily drive, there is more than sufficient overtaking power, hardly needing to rev past 3k rpm on E mode. FC wise, $64(after esso card discount) can travel bout 680km. quite heavy footed tho. hAha. drove to meleka satay celup via 2nd link and back, use about 35L. mostly cruising 180-210. BTW, anyone noes if i change coilover, will it affect CNC warranty? thankss

I really envy your Fuel Consumption which is very efficient.

When u mod your ride, be ready to void warranty. Part or Entire void depends on your luck too. Some manage to get away. Some say warranty void for that part you change but if u read the warranty coverage by cnc, it's disheartening. ..lol. therefore go with your heart...life is short.