• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C63 AMG Coupe Wide Body Aerodynamics Full Upgrade

bakuteh

The door sill length is it shorter? Or original for coupe?

Ody.....the black series have to change the back fenders as well and it is just took much work and $$$.....current ride is already very good for me.....probably next year to consider together with the rims....

Recently added the MB Illuminated Star.....

post-94-0-99488100-1373825986_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-18377100-1373825964_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-31482500-1373826006_thumb.jpg

Also added the AMG Door Pin....

post-94-0-18280200-1373826079_thumb.jpg

Also added the AMG Seat Badge.....

post-94-0-92088700-1373826089_thumb.jpg

Managed to get a very good condiition AMG C63 original stock 19" Multi Spoke Rims which a C63 owner sold me the rims and change to 20" rims....This will be install this Friday......

post-94-0-20544300-1373826100_thumb.jpg

Very power!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Minus off the rims, body kits, steering wheels, etc that were sold.....nett spend around $25K which includes Power modifications (ECU mapping, power pedals, light weight crank pulleys), Bilstein Coilovers, Piecha Exhaust System)

That's alot of moolah.... u are a lucky man..... my wife would have either killed me or filed for divorce if I really spend so much on mods. ....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Yes she nearly killed me for that.......well after all a man got to do what a man got to do...and this will be my last mod for this car...

Next, change car? Lolz

Care to share yr light weight pulley information.

EXCLUSIVE MOTORSPORTS Light Weight Crankpulley

60% Reduction in Masss

·  Not Underdriven ( for Reliability )

·  CNC Machined Aluminum

·  Improved Harmonic Damper

·  Improved Engine Efficiency

·  Quicker Acceleration

·  Better Gas Mileage

·  Free up 5 HP & 8 NM Torque at ALL rpms

·  Full compatible w/ other mods

·  No ECU tune required

·  Simple bolt-on modification