• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Not sure it all depends on what specs the PI brings in.

Generally it is the night package and maybe performance exos.

Interior maybe the sun roof?

Hi cts, tks for the reply, PI offer night package and performance exos as well... Sun roof optional as per CnC ...

I actually found out CnC offered performance suspension and driver package which are options for PI .. Hmm but both of these not really crucial for me since I prob wun go till 270kmph nor need stiffer suspensions .. Most likely PI for me

Anyway saw you were 1 of the earliest owners of this car ... Hope the ride is still enjoyably fun after 1 yr :>

car is good so far... reason for me going AD instead of PI was this is a new engine running on lots of boost thus did not want to risk it.

Pros and cons of AD vs PI. For the latter, do proper homework and you should be fine.

Cheers

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm looking to change my exhaust for my 45. Optima Werkz recommended Remus. Does anyone has it installed? What's the feedback? 

C-Class Coupe (Dec 2011 to Nov 14)

CLA 45 AMG 

- Stock (Nov 14 to Jan 15)

- Renntech-Mercedes Stage 1 tune (Jan 15 to Sep 15)

- Team Rebellion Stage 1V2 + Gearbox remap tune (Sep 15 -)

• 1 year later...