• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Lolz!! Likely $300k if reach sillyspore. PI is the only option if $300k below. A45 cnc looking at $280k taking in order now. CLA is a better than A45 AMG in terms of looks (coupe styling).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The photos make it look kinda odd. Maybe the real thing looks better.  But this is the one that is really getting my attention.

The CLA Shooting Brake

8408295330_e297a4927a_o.jpg

• Like 1

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Any of your guys know when will the CLA 45 be here ??  Would be interesting to know what is the price range also ??

Looks good and think would be nice to have it as a daily driver :)

Any of your guys know when will the CLA 45 be here ??  Would be interesting to know what is the price range also ??

Looks good and think would be nice to have it as a daily driver :)

Hatch already 290k, u can do your maths from there! Definitely 300 grand and above!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Most detail video infro on CLA but ang mo dont get it!!

• 2 weeks later...

ive seen the normal cla 220 cdi and 250cdi on the road in london.... looks very very sleek from back.... but from front a bit funny..... 

I think the nicest looking merc now is the facelifted e class coupe/cabrio with amg kit.... wow..... it really looks sexy

ive seen the normal cla 220 cdi and 250cdi on the road in london.... looks very very sleek from back.... but from front a bit funny..... 

I think the nicest looking merc now is the facelifted e class coupe/cabrio with amg kit.... wow..... it really looks sexy

Agreed. The front may look small due to no flared fenders. Well have to see it in the flash.

the car in real looks smaller than picture.. sianz small boot space

Chris... U need E63 AMG.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Our Boss complain C63 too heavy....Cannot run on track so maybe he need a SL63 already....

Chris... U need E63 AMG.....

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.