• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The New CLA250

merc.y

Last month in the Bangkok Motor Show they launch the new CLA250

Only #200 pcs were release to be delivered in Oct.

Those who bought did not even get to see the actual car, buy from a photo.... All sold within the show.??  

I just ordered mine: White CLA250 AMG (Styling kit, Special interior trimings,18" AMG rims)

Wait time: July 2014. (Why so long cause I wanted White*)

All in at 2.64M Baht

Cost in SG $109,700.00

and no COE..... drive till car dies on you!

*White is the most popular colour!  

Those coming up to Bangkok this weekend can see the car at Central World, the new facelifted E class is there too.

• Like 3

Last month in the Bangkok Motor Show they launch the new CLA250

Only #200 pcs were release to be delivered in Oct.

Those who bought did not even get to see the actual car, buy from a photo.... All sold within the show.??  

I just ordered mine: White CLA250 AMG (Styling kit, Special interior trimings,18" AMG rims)

Wait time: July 2014. (Why so long cause I wanted White*)

All in at 2.64M Baht

Cost in SG $109,700.00

and no COE..... drive till car dies on you!

*White is the most popular colour!  

Those coming up to Bangkok this weekend can see the car at Central World, the new facelifted E class is there too.

grats! but it is a really long wait...

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

• 1 month later...

So Tzehou wan to join me at Bkk

Tzehou will pimp you there! :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Hi All, am very excited about the CLA45 AMG. I am moving to Canada in 2014 so this is likely what I will go for (less dearer there, no COE and Rd Tax low). The CLA45 AMG now costs about USD47,200 in LA (CLA250 USD35k). In Canada, most people lease their rides. I'm probably looking at leasing too..Congrats to those who ordered the CLA, i am excited for you. As for me, I will have to stick with my current rides for now. Happy motoring. James..

Love my family (especially Mom, Wife and Son), VW GOLF R MK6 5-Dr 2011 White & C&C Mercedes-Benz (W212) Moon Roof 2011 E-Class 250 Silver Stock Turbo<p>My ride's pictures here: http://www.sgmerc.com/gallery/album/118-june-2013-detailing-day/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't think they have the white with night package here at C&C?  Apparently the black tint nearer to the B pillars are not LTA compliant, hence.  However, am thinking of converting mine... first with the mirrors, next with window trims.  Apparently C&C does bring in that part, but it'll cost you, obviously.

Anyone thought of going down this path?  :thumbsu:

What's the diff between "night package" and "normal(?)" ones?

Black side mirrors, black window trims, all in cosmos black (I stand corrected), and the 'blacked-out' rear window (was is the cause of the rejection from LTA).

But the strange thing is, if you look at the PI ones, ie Vincar on sgcarmart, it looks to me like the Night Package! :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...