• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hello guys & girls!

Yoz yoz yoz .... I am here! Welcome :)

yoz yoz yoz back at ya.. haha  eh you come over but my thread still haven hit 100 posts like you leh.. how come ah.. we post our pics wearing skirts lah.. see can hit higher not.. cos my $5 toast box voucher doesnt seem to work man.. LOL

Mk6 GTI-09

Audi A4-09

Audi A3 2.0-2011

Merc C180-2013

great choice! the best or nothing...

hey guys & girls,

im very new as you can tell here...  after being in vagsg forum for the last 4 years.. i finally jumped ship and ditched my VW n Audi for a merc.. hope to learn and share as much from you peeps here!  just bought a new c180 FL..   :)

hey ACSLK, how are you.. maybe the next ride.. but gotta wait at least 3 years i think .. haha.. you like beemeers too??

Hi Sherny,

am fine.............Bimmer ok not bad...........just got to try it to know it

Sheer Driving Pleasure....

cheers

yoz yoz yoz back at ya.. haha  eh you come over but my thread still haven hit 100 posts like you leh.. how come ah.. we post our pics wearing skirts lah.. see can hit higher not.. cos my $5 toast box voucher doesnt seem to work man.. LOL

Maybe you should increase your bribery amount... $5 too little already ... Whahaha...

Jennie aka Jia

Ho Sherny, welcome.....you will start to regret getting a MERC....and then regret more for joining this FORUM....

hi hi... LOL point taken..

Mk6 GTI-09

Audi A4-09

Audi A3 2.0-2011

Merc C180-2013

Er.......who har??? I didn't know I have a PIC

Me lah.... who else????

I hate my E class... No soul!!!!!

Cannot hug tree!!!!!

Useless!!!.

Add AMG kit still cannot improve my heartbeat!!!!!

KNN... I'm going back to my ISUZU!!!!  

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I especially hate it when it cannot hug a tree!!!! Damn bloody lousy car....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

alamak...you driving an E...C is worst rite...ppl say its plain looking even when you dump AMG kit on it...

Bro, C is worst lor.... Cramp at the back....even Taxi dun want to use....

You guys need inspiration.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mercedes/2008-2013-mercedes-c-class-by-misha-designs-ar154914.html

post-328-0-87781200-1368270791_thumb.jpg

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.