• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Where can repair rims

Had a long kerb rash on my rims. Brought it to Top93 expecting it to be a lengthy and cosmetic exercise.

Turns out to be a great job and looks as new. Workshop grinded out, flattened and repainted. Looks like new. Best of all no charge.

Great service and I take it as part of after sales for buying rims from Top93.

• Like 2

Thanks all bro for the recommendation and help, went Hurry Tyres @ Bukit Timah today to repair my rim, they took 15min to repair. Dame fast with very impressive and surprise outcome for my rim. lastly very reasonable price! I have upload some image to help other bro that are looking for workshop to repair their rims.

post-3572-0-56363200-1367329583_thumb.jpg

post-3572-0-51055300-1367329589_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

fwah! ok looks like i need to make a trip down too .. wifey hit the kerb this afternoon .. quite serious

Try to go in the morning around 10.30am, not much people. =)

Do take note, tomrr i think close, because holiday.

Finished?

meow~ finished long ago and reached home le . hehehe... sorry guys.. no time take pic.. uncle ask me HURRY up la ! siam aside and let him repair my rims HURRILY..

lol..

overall uncle very very very good and very very cheap.. 2 rims 30 bucks.

me love cheap and great deals! hurray! :D

• Like 2

...WAH.... Daren90....yr rims as bad as mine ley...:)!! Waiting for remaining 2 more to kena kerbed till cannot tahan den I go...lol...

....tks 4 sharing....:)...

Haha don wait until cannot tahan den go, later no hope to repair, must change new rim liao. Luckily my rim still can repair, very heart pain because just gotten the car not even 2day.

Seen those pple repairing rims... After that, do they do balancing?

Mine all 4 kena by previous owner... Replace with 4 almost new ones... (Stock from new car)

Not very sure, but you can call them and ask @ 64663776