• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Frozen Grey

Just wrapped my ride in frozen grey!

post-502-0-53622200-1366902381_thumb.jpg

post-502-0-71305600-1366902396_thumb.jpg

post-502-0-10583100-1366902407_thumb.jpg

post-502-0-78685600-1366902415_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

2001-2007 = Toyota Harrier

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2011-2012 = Evoque (crap!)

2012- = W204

Do it bros!

More bros can lower the price!

• Like 1

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Eastern recruit PM me for the price.

Tried PM you but couldn't get thru!

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Very nice! I was thinking to do the same thing. By Project Creations?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Wrapped?!?! you are kidding. Whats the damage and man-hours required?

I think it's the same at matt black since both are wrapped

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Yes, it was done by Project de Creation!

I sent in my car at 8pm and collected the next day at 9.30pm.

Anyone interested?

I ask the boss to give special discount to members from sgmerc!

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Thank you bros for all the compliments but to be frank, the workmanship is really good. I can't tell the diff. from a paint job and vinyl wrap.

I had a very bad experience with a so call 'branded' shop who claimed to be the best in town and of cos, charged the highest in town and at the end, screwed up my car and had to fork out from my own pocket to do the repair.

QS bros, I actually scheduled all my mods at a very tight schedule la hahaha, but the bodykit took the bloody longest man!

Next is the AMG Shift Knob...woohoo!

Will put up all pics when all my makeover project is completed.

Need some comments from you guys...is it more chio to have Black coloured trunk emblems or luminous Orange on frozen Grey???

• Like 1

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Black color for rear emblem shld goes well withyr color theme. hope to see yr mods in person is tastefully done up. Anymore surprises? apart from the AMG panel cover etc

Yes, it was done by Project de Creation!

I sent in my car at 8pm and collected the next day at 9.30pm.

Anyone interested?

I ask the boss to give special discount to members from sgmerc!

Only one day to finish the job? Cool! Pls PM me the contact to the shop and the price pls. Thks!

Guru BM - hope to meet up with u over kopi n learn some tips!

Nothing much left to mod.

Left the trunk emblems, shift knob, ECU tuning and maybe the BS Center console cover n AMG cluster panel.

Then recuperate n save up for KW V3 & AMG BBK.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

I was there last weekend and was quoted $2k. They were working on a BMW coupe with Matt red. Was told the sticker will last 5 years.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Correct Merceman!

I negotiated with him last night to give special discount for members from sgmerc.

Will announce here once he get back to me.

The vinyl wrap he is using are 3M and Oracle. These two brands are the only trusted brand in the market and won't screw up your paint job.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Guru?? I m Gudu lah. Just a suggestion, the gear knob shift will be good without the leather gaiter, cover it with a chrome plate instead. One of the real guru told me that the internal diameter does not fit the stock shaft. Some modification needed to be done to get it insert, unfortunately KY cant do the job. Lets meetup bro hopefully can see u on this Sunday mini gtg. Do bring along the gear knob let me drool coz cant afford such an expensive minor mods :). Yr fren didnt purchase the FOB AMG cover for u too?

Do text me at 94563723 for kopi session if u r unable to make it on this Sunday.

Shared the same sentiment before deciding whether or not to wrap my previous car.

However, I was pretty relieved when I peeled it off after a yr and the paint job was good as new.

Then again, your ride paint job must be original (was told conti car has thicker layer).

For those resprayed, the quality must be good otherwise when you peel off the paint is gonna to come right off!

So if one is not sure then better don't do it otherwise regret lor.

Another option is plastidip your car!

Just bought a can to experiment.

• Like 1

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204