• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Backup lines from the reverse camera

Ah Boon got the lines out but he didnt want to show me how he do it! Magic! My RC was localled installed btw. Silly me!

He use a grey colored remote control to access the hidden menu by aiming at the head unit. It can call out a lot of hidden features.

• Like 1

He use a grey colored remote control to access the hidden menu by aiming at the head unit. It can call out a lot of hidden features.

Besides the reverse camera lines, interested to know what other features that Ah Boon can unlock?

For those who want to buy MB original RC you can do so from COMAND-ON-LINE.

They are fully compatiable to your respective COMAND unit and the guide-lines can be turned on by DAS Xentry Software.

http://www.commandonline.co.uk/Mercedes-Reversing-Cameras/

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 2 years later...

I regretted playing with the local fitted reverse camera and selected a wrong type of camera and now the reverse camera won't show and I cannot get back to the settings page.

Can someone teach me how to get the settings page again?

You'll find the instructions on the first page of this thread.

I regretted playing with the local fitted reverse camera and selected a wrong type of camera and now the reverse camera won't show and I cannot get back to the settings page.

Can someone teach me how to get the settings page again?

local fitted one can try this..

engage Reverse gear

long press the back or clear button (the button to the right of the COMMAND dial/knob)

the menu should come up..

this is what i do for mine.. non factory fitted Reverse Camera

• 2 weeks later...

still abit blur on this topic....how to get the reverse lines for reverse camera pls? Am driving a 2012 W204.

Thanks

Engage reverse gear,

Hold the "C" button top right of scroll wheel until the menu appears

Go to display and switch on your lines

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)