• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Facelift E class

zico

If you are a Citibank card holder, member, you can get invitation here

http://www.citibank.com.sg/global_docs/edm/mercedes_car_launch_event_cb/edm.htm?eOfferCode=CIDSGEDM2AHA

header1.jpg

banner.jpg

In partnership with Cycle & Carriage, we cordially invite you to the launch of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class. spacer.gif The new E-Class features the perfect combination of innovation and aesthetics to give you safety, comfort and power at its very best. Join us for an exclusive viewing of the new E-Class and be one of the first few to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Event Details spacer.gifDate : 29 May 2013, Wednesday spacer.gifTime : 6.30 pm to 9.15 pm
(Test drive starts at 6.00 pm) spacer.gifVenue : Mercedes-Benz Center, Level 2
301 Alexandra Road,
Singapore 159968 spacer.gifTest drive slots are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.

If you are a Citibank card holder, member, you can get invitation here

http://www.citibank.com.sg/global_docs/edm/mercedes_car_launch_event_cb/edm.htm?eOfferCode=CIDSGEDM2AHA

header1.jpg

banner.jpg

In partnership with Cycle & Carriage, we cordially invite you to the launch of the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class. spacer.gif The new E-Class features the perfect combination of innovation and aesthetics to give you safety, comfort and power at its very best. Join us for an exclusive viewing of the new E-Class and be one of the first few to get behind the wheel for a test drive. Event Details spacer.gifDate : 29 May 2013, Wednesday spacer.gifTime : 6.30 pm to 9.15 pm

(Test drive starts at 6.00 pm) spacer.gifVenue : Mercedes-Benz Center, Level 2

301 Alexandra Road,

Singapore 159968 spacer.gifTest drive slots are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.

You should already be able to see the car and test drive it in the showroom before the 29th.

New / FL model always looks chio and swee

New is usually always better than old!

Tell that to the wife! :D

Tell the wife, new shoes better than old one right?

don't do that... especially when have your supplementary card...

Tell that to the wife! :D

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hi Darth... Honeymoon in Paris??? WOW!!!

I saw many people driving it in Paris..so chio!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Some pictures

Elegance Model

post-105-0-68601500-1369144783_thumb.jpg

AMG Sports Kit

post-105-0-15619900-1369144789_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-25158800-1369144797_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-32086500-1369144809_thumb.jpg

Illuminated Star

post-105-0-58161700-1369144814_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

i was at CnC this noon was there seeing them doing the rehearsal.....

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

i was at CnC this noon was there seeing them doing the rehearsal.....

Yup. They should be preparing for tomorrow when the main crowd gets to see the car in the showroom. Heard from my SE that they decorated the showroom.