• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Need advice on replacing W5W bulb (a.k.a. parking light)

silverarrow

WHICH GOONDOO PUT GLUE???? really would have gone down there and banged table if it's my ride... KNN put glue at the cover????

I tried removing mine....spent like 20mins....finally removed and realized that someone from CNC put glue on it....that's why.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

So Lah sup one you all..... But is it really glue ah????? Oldman haven't give answer leh... Or that day SA heaty????

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Bro. 4.30pm - 6.30pm on Sunday difficult time for me...need to do chauffering duties. :). Thanks anyway. If I can make it, I'll be there.

Actually, I got another question. I was admiring my Diamond Visions the other day and noticed that the passenger-side lamp's beam is not as dipped as the driver's side. So I thought it was a leveling problem and searched the web to find a way to do adjustments. To my surprise, some forums say that this is normal. The passenger-side beam is positioned higher so that it can illuminate road signs better at night and the driver-side lower so that it would not blind drivers of on-coming vehicles.

To all bros with the facelifted W204 using halogen lamps, are your headlights levelled or passenger-side beam is at a higher angle?

Come to this April mini gtg then let me try??

your Diamond Vision from China one ? I bought a few pairs of China's Diamond Vision..  some gave the same effect as u mentioned. lol.. changed a couple pairings, now seem to same level already.

Actually, I got another question. I was admiring my Diamond Visions the other day and noticed that the passenger-side lamp's beam is not as dipped as the driver's side. So I thought it was a leveling problem and searched the web to find a way to do adjustments. To my surprise, some forums say that this is normal. The passenger-side beam is positioned higher so that it can illuminate road signs better at night and the driver-side lower so that it would not blind drivers of on-coming vehicles.

To all bros with the facelifted W204 using halogen lamps, are your headlights levelled or passenger-side beam is at a higher angle?

Never say that it's made in China. Just say Designed in Germany but does have lots of Chinese instructions on the packaging. So I guess it's the China one? I bought them from Autobacs. You mean there are Diamond Vision from other countries? I thought the leveling can be adjusted in the headlamps? Still have not tried to adjust mine yet. :(

your Diamond Vision from China one ? I bought a few pairs of China's Diamond Vision..  some gave the same effect as u mentioned. lol.. changed a couple pairings, now seem to same level already.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 10:36 PM, scumofuniverse said:

Hi there.

Any bros replaced the wires and the bulb holders before due to plastic disintegration ?

Any good and reasonably priced workshops to recommend ?

so far haven't seen the parts sold seperately, normally entire assembly is replaced.