• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Passenger memory seat dead

Arshavin

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I go work this morning. Did a full operational check on both memory seats.

Both set of 7 buttons and the handle work well

How come Mercedes Benz memory seat got temper one? Want get angry suddenly, same as gal

Now off work , repeat the full operational check. Works well too.

Lucky for me, or else need to take leave n drive car down to C&C

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Just like gals... when they get moody. .... our wallet suffers....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

i went to cnc before, they couldnt find wheres the fault. and my seats behave well after that.

So cars are affected by the placebo effect as well. It's like going to the doctor's when you are unwell only to feel much better when you're sitting in the clinic waiting for your turn.

So cars are affected by the placebo effect as well. It's like going to the doctor's when you are unwell only to feel much better when you're sitting in the clinic waiting for your turn.

Hence the term...."see doctor"....

• Like 1

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Ya I also plan to do that when I m available on sat morning. And hope my SE will make sure I can collect my ride back on the same day

Just go back to CnC and have them reset the system through their diagnostics system. No need to pay one lah and only 15 mins job.

• 4 weeks later...

Today Memory seat died off again. This time worse as both went dead same time.

Drive straight down to MBC. And their Guy told me need to leave car overnight and is 1st time they encounter such an issue. All those nice white lies.

Get the counter to call my Sale executive and just nice he is currently oversea today. He too can't offer much help.

I requested for a replacement car but both the counter gal and my SE said need to be on waiting queue

Decided to drive back the coupe and hope tomorrow will be ok.

Now officially I am very sian with C&C service. Worse than 3rd world servicing offered by a premium german brand

Hi, u might try checking ur memory seats fuse. The location of the fuses can be traced from the fuse plans paper at the spare tyre. Had the some problem with my car. Merc fuses are a bit loose compared to other cars. Unlike most cars which need a plier to pull the fuse out, ours can be easily removed with a thumb and a finger.

Hope this helps. Solved mine with a masking tape over all the fuses.

Ya. Now reading the manual. Haha. Thanks for the tips

Hi, u might try checking ur memory seats fuse. The location of the fuses can be traced from the fuse plans paper at the spare tyre. Had the some problem with my car. Merc fuses are a bit loose compared to other cars. Unlike most cars which need a plier to pull the fuse out, ours can be easily removed with a thumb and a finger.

Hope this helps. Solved mine with a masking tape over all the fuses.

• 4 weeks later...

Can check if the fuse is the main cause?

I am having problem with mine ride too. Morning check its working, afternoon check its dead. Within 2 weeks, 3-4 times. Mine is a PI car thus sending to my warranty workshop. They plug in the tool to check.

First thing out, ECU got problem. Says need to put the car for a day to know what's the cause. It seems like it's not just the seat got problem? All my other electronic can work except time to time the passenger seat.

Anyone have any other unique experience?

Till now seat still ok.

Been to C&C service centre, the SA also said possible software reprogram will solve the problem

But only available from mon to thrus before 3pm.

Still have not done the software reprogram as too busy to drive all the way to panda loop during office working hours

Hope the above information do help other owners here