• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

LTA Camera @ Golden Mile

Yanto

Hi All ..

For those who frequently drive there.. Please make sure you dont park/stop/ or even allow align from Caltax station to golden mile tower.

Double zz line..

I just kanna a LTA letter $120/ 3points for aligning passenger for less than 1 minute.

If you frequent there, u will realise bus no longer dare to park there already . Only before the caltax station.

Note to take, hope it helps. =D

Stupid L*A. And TP

So many class 4 and 5 vehicles speeding on roads and anyhow park their vehicles at road side they don't go n catch.

True..

I was so surprise when i receive the letter.. ZzZz.. 

What to do ?? Sigh

These days I often overtaken by special permit class 5 vehicles when I m at 80.

They have forgotten the series of serious accident caused by these giants on the road.

Chris got time go to tampines Ikea area n drive around n feel the presence of those gaints

sorry but what makes you think so?

they give special permits to class 5 vehicles and allow them to speed?

• Like 1

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

ok to be fair... it's not anybody's fault those driving the monster trucks act like total tyrants on the road, except the inconsiderate drivers of the trucks themselves.

but if a officer happens to be in the vicinity and keeps a blind eye to those trucks but starts booking stationary vehicles, then i would question why.

i have seen officers on expressway catching speeding trucks la.. so they are doing thier job. and technically, both stationary parking car and speeding truck have broken the law.. no foolproof way to deter either.

• Like 1

These days I often overtaken by special permit class 5 vehicles when I m at 80.

They have forgotten the series of serious accident caused by these giants on the road.

Chris got time go to tampines Ikea area n drive around n feel the presence of those gaints

Well noted, thanks for posting here so SGMerc drivers can avoid those giants.

Arshavin got time send your feedback to LTA or TP if you have not done that.

Should be more effective compared to posting here.

Cheers

Bro Yanto, pls write in to appeal....hope this is your first.... They will most of the time give you "face" and change the fine and points to a warning....

Appeal lar.... No harm, just waste a little bandwidth....

Good Luck

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Bro Yanto, pls write in to appeal....hope this is your first.... They will most of the time give you "face" and change the fine and points to a warning....

Appeal lar.... No harm, just waste a little bandwidth....

Good Luck

Hi bro ..

Appealed.. Reason posting here just want to bring awareness becoz i was there on a cab yesterday and even the cab know not to align passenger there..

So .... My summon is pretty justify and unlucky la .

Nevertheless, people who drive pass will realise a great change in the traffic as .... No more cars park along the road and big buses too..

• 2 weeks later...