• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Stuffs that BlackMerc poison me with recently

This are a few of the stuff that's well worth the money! ;)

Struct bar: can really the difference while doing hard cornering, car more stable, more contact of tyres to the ground but mostly body roll decreased! AND ALSO A REASONABLE PRICE! Cons are that we should never touch the bar after driving, super hot la.

AMG Tattoo: Looks good to some people while others don't! Kinda reflective when lights are shined on! :) yet another AMG angkong car joining the clique!

Enjoy the photos and comment pls!

PS admins I don't know which section uh...

post-3292-0-11006900-1364815078_thumb.jpg

post-3292-0-72930600-1364815090_thumb.jpg

post-3292-0-68200900-1364815141_thumb.jpg

post-3292-0-72786700-1364815175_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Youngest & the most Naive monkey here i guess...

Hmm young jedi yr photoshoot skills buay pai. Next time join yck333 for shoot shoot. Anyway glad that u enjoying yr moods, strut bar is one simple too good togive it a miss :). I told u so rite!! Ok i will stop poisonings u liao, but the red LED AMG light is incoming :).

• Like 1

Hmm young jedi yr photoshoot skills buay pai. Next time join yck333 for shoot shoot. Anyway glad that u enjoying yr moods, strut bar is one simple too good togive it a miss :). I told u so rite!! Ok i will stop poisonings u liao, but the red LED AMG light is incoming :).

Haha! :) really worth it! Yeah need yck333 to teach more! ;) poisonous but well poisoned! I book one set red AMG LED uh, keep 1 for me! Must sell me uh!

This young jedi give me advise how to hook up open filter. I m englighten he got frighten!!

This young jedi give me advise how to hook up open filter. I m englighten he got frighten!!

Haha, must live explain easier  :D Blackmerc dont act blur uh, my red AMG LED I want 1 set!

Jaxon bro, your e350 amg really looks good. Very nice.

haha! Thanks, wait till i saved up enough for my Brembo, Vossen, and AccuAir ;) im already 1/4 way there already ;)

Jaxon take wann do den do all the way ....do exhaust , the blue tip one....carbon ur steering, change to 6p brake and also change ur suspension + change engine....drop 6.3 AMG in...hahaha....

• Like 1

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

BM how come got  strut bar U no tell me??? cannot fit saloon???

By accident one!! The young jedi show me the dark side. He can feel the force is strong wor.

By accident one!! The young jedi show me the dark side. He can feel the force is strong wor.

Young Jedi where got dark side ^^

You want poison him now la, mean or what! But really can feel the difference, if only have the behind one uh, hinhint BlackMerc!

Jaxon,

Very nice shots of the poison!

I also wish I can install some mod by accident!!!

Yeah lohh, more poisonous stuff coming soon!

Btw anyone know where can make the blue burnt tip for the exhaust? Help?

Young Jedi where got dark side ^^

You want poison him now la, mean or what! But really can feel the difference, if only have the behind one uh, hinhint BlackMerc!

U mean come from behind? Ask oldman!!

Yup... went over to BM place and discover the sad truth

haiz... ah bui... i hear cannot fit for e sedan.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Dont give up!! Might cost abit more but if u really game for it, shout it out!!

See XMM lor....drive to work damn Sianz lar....must hunt for parking lots.....worry abt summan.....

Take bus got xmm to see and keep me company.....hahahahahahha

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...