• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C63 Owners Look In Here!

Fits ONLY C63 AMG   (Roller DYNOed! this full system makes 30whp more than stock!)

I have a set of IPE (Innotech Performance Exhaust) with valvetronic for SALE!

Its about 6mths old, installed just before F1 2012.

Full system from headers to exhaust tips. Tips in black without IPE logo so wont attract attention. 

Looking at $5000 nett. Pay your own labour.

This is one exhaust you will not regret!

Valvetronic system with 3 modes! It allows you to switch from ON, OFF to AUTO. Just like installing 2 exhaust at one time.
OFF mode the valve will be closed and its quiet like normal.

AUTO mode the valve will open when you throttle hard or during higher rev.

ON mode makes the car turn into a beast! Its loud i mean really loud. (170.9dB)

PM your interest. Sincere C63 owners can meet me for viewing or "hearing" before i remove them.

This exhaust system is not recommended for brothers who have newborn, as baby might cry when you start your engine. 

Specs and details pls refer to website below:

http://www.ipe-f1.com/products.php?brand=Benz

Youtube Video: (or youtube search for innotech or ipe c63, the black car belongs to me)

Some Pictures from the website:

c63_01.jpg

c63_02.jpg

c63_03.jpg

c63_04.jpg

c63_05.jpg

post-1174-0-36275900-1364352959_thumb.png

• Like 2

Awesome stuff!!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Bro u selling ur exhaust? thats so sad....I thought you want to keep it?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Your Princess buay tahan your Vroom Vroom?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Welcome to the real world of parenting. ....

Baby overwrites everything haha

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Yeah man Chris..... U r now officially a DAD..... there are alot of fathers around... but now U r a DAD... congratulations....

• Like 1

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I totally agree... remembered during the last night drive.... even piglet like the sound.... so sweet.... then she  ask me to go chase.... silly girl.... she didn't know her lao peh car only 1.8L.... :cigar:  :cigar:  :cigar:

I'm sure many in our forum can attest to the magnificent soundtrack of this particular exhaust. The next owner will have tons of fun as chris had...  :roadrage:  

I totally agree... remembered during the last night drive.... even piglet like the sound.... so sweet.... then she ask me to go chase.... silly girl.... she didn't know her lao peh car only 1.8L.... :cigar::cigar::cigar:

But still AM鸡.......

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

At least your precious baby won't be shaken.... You'll be sadder if she cries.....

• Like 1

car on stock exhaust now.. cant hear a thing.. damn sad..

Bro, when she gets older, she will tell you to drive faster.....as she will think its fun.....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...