• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Super sprint exhaust for w204...

Leonardyapsl

The ss and nap exhaust are all for twin exhaust and quads so prices multiply by 2 still quite fair. But the pain in the ass issue is approved mufflers (twin or quads) for vw and beemers are cheaper than for Benz. Maybe more demand/bigger mkt, they can bring the prices down.

I think u need a bullet proof helmet. Lol

Maybe group buy can bring prices down. I know Piecha has approved exhaust for CGI variants. Priced below $3k. As for me, I'm waiting for bros to dekit and I'll buy used ones. ;)

find that whenever shop hear the 3 pointed stars, price will be raised.

i dare say some sponsors (not all) are here to chop carrots.

wheres my green pig hat?

David. ... I think u need Hulk. .... he's bulletproof. .... inside and outside. ....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Tomorrow installing....will share some pictures soon.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Super spring is standard steel??

Most likely Supersprint is stainless steel. I might be wrong though.

hi can I roughly know how much is it for the SS quad exhaust for W204 and the nap one? because my car is coming soon and im sourcing for good ones

What is your budget? If u're looking for a good one, go for Carlsson or Brabus 4k plus.

What is your budget? If u're looking for a good one, go for Carlsson or Brabus 4k plus.

Bro rear diffuser for AMG kit with fins and quad look for CarbonRevo. Spoke to him abt yr requirement, he got ex stock and price so also much cheaper than my price. MTL

Just found out that SS exhaust has been approved! Suitable for both kompressor and CGI.

Already someone installed. Look at the way it is connected, different from NAP. Setup slightly different.

Price wise actually very far apart.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

CGI is it same as 7G tronic? I just check with benzline today not all w204 can install ss exhaust. NAP is for kompressor. Ss exhaust depend on engine no. Only engine no starting with 271xxxxx can install. Mine is 274xxxxx no approved exhaust yet.

CGI is it same as 7G tronic? I just check with benzline today not all w204 can install ss exhaust. NAP is for kompressor. Ss exhaust depend on engine no. Only engine no starting with 271xxxxx can install. Mine is 274xxxxx no approved exhaust yet.

gosh...enquire so much in the end cannot install...mine's also 274

You're dethpicable. 

Just called to enquire on both....

C180 Komp (1.6) can used both SS and Nap;

Nap ~ $2k :D

SS ~ $3.5K :startle:

Surprisingly, BL say that Nap is louder and more bassy than SS.....

and higher profit margin lol

• Like 2

You're dethpicable.