• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Super sprint exhaust for w204...

Leonardyapsl

Benzline is currently in process of getting the approval from LTA for SS exhaust. Should be it in few days time.

Feedback from them between the SS and NAP is that NAP gives more bassy vroom vroom. Performance wise, i have no idea. Price wise both not far apart.

At least there are more options for W204K on quad.

Me just reserved the NAP :)

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

http://www.nap-autoteile.com/index.php?cPath=14

Here is the URL for NAP. Benzline have it for C180/200 K only. Check with them to confirm for your ride.

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Pardon my ignorance. Never heard of NAP exhaust before. Is it very nap?

Yap the sound if the nap is like Zzzzzzzz.

post-443-0-77782200-1364346703_thumb.jpg

One of the ride with NAP done.

Nice! How's the sound? Possible to record a short sound clip?

No idea. I only installing next week. Will try record something after it's done.

I heard from them there are actually quite a number already installed. Perhaps those bros if are in this forum could share their experience?

No idea. I only installing next week. Will try record something after it's done.

I heard from them there are actually quite a number already installed. Perhaps those bros if are in this forum could share their experience?

I see, thought you've already installed it. I emailed Benzline a week ago and was also recommended NAP. The thing is as Odessus mentioned, I've never heard of the brand before although the quoted price is very tempting. If it sounds as good as they claim it to be, I just might go for it.

still nothing for CGI?

For CGI, Benzline offered SuperSprint. If not our sponsor MBM has Carlsson for CGI and Eisenmann for both CGI and Kompressor, First Automobile has Brabus for both CGI and Kompressor too.

I see, thought you've already installed it. I emailed Benzline a week ago and was also recommended NAP. The thing is as Odessus mentioned, I've never heard of the brand before although the quoted price is very tempting. If it sounds as good as they claim it to be, I just might go for it.

Those already with quad opening on bumper and dummy pipe should consider this for a full functional setup. I like the fact that from the rear, the "Y" twin pipe is visible. Sweet!

I think the price is reasonable and not out of this world, for a LTA compliant exhaust.

Just found out that SS exhaust has been approved! Suitable for both kompressor and CGI.

Already someone installed. Look at the way it is connected, different from NAP. Setup slightly different.

Price wise actually very far apart.

post-443-0-89413800-1364361665_thumb.jpg

Just found out that SS exhaust has been approved! Suitable for both kompressor and CGI.

Already someone installed. Look at the way it is connected, different from NAP. Setup slightly different.

Price wise actually very far apart.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Let me guess. Double the price of NAP?

Let me guess. Double the price of NAP?

close...as what i was quoted, almost 2x!!

SS cost almost 2 times of NAP that is.