• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTS : HRE 19" (SOLD)

ken3332

$900 for original HRE P40 mono bloc. done deal for me.... anyway to confirm it is original? I meet you at Autovox?

If $900 can buy orignal HRE , please let me know, I'll buy all and open a shop....... Hahahaha.

Hi Ken, appreciate if you could state original or replicas outright to prevent any misunderstandings in future. Not all forum members know the market price of HREs to be able to infer they are replicas based on your selling price. Thanks.

• Like 1

Aiyo bro must state replica mah.. I tot super deal must faster grab!

Anyway these replica cast or forge? Strong enough for pod holes etc?

So far within my 8 mths of useage, ive not really went over big pot holes, so can't really comment on that. I think should be cast, replicas can't be forge. :)

Hi Ken, appreciate if you could state original or replicas outright to prevent any misunderstandings in future. Not all forum members know the market price of HREs to be able to infer they are replicas based on your selling price. Thanks.

Noted.