• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fine tuning by Monster Tune

jes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone experience drop in power after sharing vehicle with family members that drives more conservatively? I feel that the car doesn't want to give me the boost like when I just re-flash the ecu.

Yes. The car does "learn" and adapts to the driving style of the driver.

You can reset the throttle response by the following steps:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/4850-reset-ecutcu-steps-for-your-throttle-response/?p=60219

• 2 weeks later...

As tuning will not only improve FC but also performance such as pick up, hp, torque and top speed?, did most of you upgrade brakes?

I'm driving W205 C200AMG line and i'm wondering if the stock brakes are good enough after MT tuning...

As tuning will not only improve FC but also performance such as pick up, hp, torque and top speed?, did most of you upgrade brakes?

I'm driving W205 C200AMG line and i'm wondering if the stock brakes are good enough after MT tuning...

Stock brakes are good enough, the gains in performance isn't that much till the stock brakes can't handle. It's not like tuning it will turn the engines into 400+ hp monsters. Furthermore, I'm assuming that you're not going racing on our Singapore streets to justify the need for superb braking performance. Just drive carefully as you usually do.

On the other hand, during emergency braking situations you never know when that extra braking power will come in handy, just like buying insurance. There are some who upgrade their brakes even though no tuning has been done for safety.

Plus there are also some who upgrade for aesthetic purposes!

• 3 weeks later...

Mercedes C200 W205 Monster Tuned  Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:51 PM
At the wheels:
Base: 166WHP & 278NM
Monster Tune: 204WHP & 336NM (38WHP & 58NM gains at the wheels)

At the crank (est.):
Base: 221HP & 369NM
Monster Tune: 272HP & 446NM (51HP & 77NM gains at the crank est.)

Hi,

In your post as shown above: is this a piggyback OR/AND ECU remap?
=> 1. Piggyback: approx performance gains?
=> 2. ECU remap: approx performance gains?

Downtime?

Do you also sell 3. Sprintbooster and 4. performance air filter?

Please PM me the price for all the 4 mods?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I know what are the gain and price for w212 e250 cgi ? Thanks

Mercedes C200 W205 Monster Tuned  Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:51 PM

At the wheels:

Base: 166WHP & 278NM

Monster Tune: 204WHP & 336NM (38WHP & 58NM gains at the wheels)

At the crank (est.):

Base: 221HP & 369NM

Monster Tune: 272HP & 446NM (51HP & 77NM gains at the crank est.)

Hi,

In your post as shown above: is this a piggyback OR/AND ECU remap?

=> 1. Piggyback: approx performance gains?

=> 2. ECU remap: approx performance gains?

Downtime?

Do you also sell 3. Sprintbooster and 4. performance air filter?

Please PM me the price for all the 4 mods?

Hi Monster Tune,

Please PM me what are the power mods available for W221 S350, preferably with price and down time.

Thanks

Hi Monster tune

Please PM me mods available for W212 e-class 2016. Thanks

Pls pm me s350L 2010

FYI guys, this isn't MonsterTunes' thread. This is a thread created by one of our members who did his tune at MonsterTune and sharing his experience.

You can reach MonsterTune at their own thread:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/8853-monster-tune-customized-tuning-at-its-best/page-18

Or call:

Nick: 97846614

Alvin: 83331487

• 1 month later...

Soldering on the ecu scares you???

Here is a photo of an ecu from a car that came to us for a retune. Look what we found when we opened up the ecu:

7619E00D-3448-4B8B-9642-4F6816CA563D-296

At Monster Tune, soldering is something of the past. Obsolete, PERIOD! Since mid 2012, our tools no longer require soldering (even on Tricore MED17 ECUs). Enjoy the fun of tuning with a peace of mind at Monster Tune!

Ferrari F430 Monster Tuned:

8b1eaf7c-52a8-46f4-a868-9eab213efe2c_zps

Ferrari20Horse_zpsptgfiynr.jpg

Unlike some local custom car tuners who rely heavily on tuning files supplied by their overseas counterparts, our years of hard work in R&D has made us self-sufficient; with the ability to provide some of the best tuning files in this region, supplying first-class quality custom tuning files and technical support to local car workshops, local car tuners and to multiple countries in this region.

Here is another awesome result on a Ferrari F430 custom tuned (engine & transmission) on our in-house Mustang AWD Dynamometer:

At the wheels:

Base: 353WHP & 376NM

Monster Tune: 381WHP & 399NM (28WHP & 23NM gains at the wheels)

At the crank (est.):

Base: 469HP & 500NM

Monster Tune: 507HP & 530NM (38HP & 30NM gains at the crank est.)

Vincent20Ferrari20F430_zps6gvbob4z.jpg