• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fine tuning by Monster Tune

jes

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/08/2016 at 10:00 PM, Junda15 said:

what is the gain for E250 CGI year 2010 ? and the price ? please pm me. thank you.

Hi Monster Tune,

How much is the HP gain for E250 CGI year 2010 ? and the price ? please pm me. thank you.

Currently im using MKB - they claim it give up to 37Hp - not sure - how do i check?

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BMW M3 Monster Tuned:

18AFE4C5-7A08-4BBD-8F76-2E2418462FD9_zps

www.monster-tune.com

Monster Tune offers live tuning & training support Asia wide covering all Asian time zones starting as early as 10am (UTC +8:00). With our vast tuning experience and our ability to define definition files (even with the latest Tricore ECUs commonly found in new Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkwagens models), we are able to create and customize tuning files readily within the same day (in most cases within an hour, depending on the car's hardware condition or modifications). 

Do visit our website or Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/MonsterTuneSG/) page for the latest news and updates.

Mercedes A250 Monster Tuned in Hong Kong.

E004AF07-237B-488F-9AFE-92171C213D58_zps

CFB071B9-152D-42F1-BF38-A556219C8017_zps

Monster Tune offers live tuning & training support Asia wide covering all Asian time zones starting as early as 10am (UTC +8:00). With our vast tuning experience and our ability to define definition files (including the latest Tricore ECUs commonly found in new Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkwagen models), we are able to create and customize tuning files readily within the same day (in most cases within an hour, depending on the car's hardware condition or modifications). . 

Do visit our Facebook page (https://m.facebook.com/MonsterTuneSG/) for the latest news and updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/01/2013 at 4:56 PM, jes said:

Just got MT to fine tune my ride and gosh, it's so much smoother now. Most notable change was the gear shift, smooth and shiok..feels faster when I step on the accelerator..FC looking good for 1st quarter tank so will have to see how..

can u help to defend monster complain in another post? 

7 minutes ago, MTMtuna said:

can u help to defend monster complain in another post? 

I do believe each person's experience with services rendered are personal and no service provider is truly perfect. We are humans and we err so it doesn't mean they got it right back in 2013 means they get it right all the time. Objectively it also does not mean that I am saying what is written in the post you are referring to is gospel. I do believe the mods are looking into the matter and we do wish for a resolution to the matter in due time. 

Dear All,

As all may know, we have supported countless Mercedes owners for many years now and most that required us to assist them in any fair manner, we have done so and many times, we have even gone beyond (if a fair chance has been given to us).

In any case, there are always 2 sides to one story and at the moment we choose not to post any screen shots of any kinds because we really do not want to embarrass anyone in anyways. 

Please bear with us for a bit as we try to clear this unnecessary unpleasantness in this forum. We do apologize to the site admin for any inconvenience caused as well.

All our rights are reserved. 

Best Regards,

MT

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 9:22 PM, slimb said:

I do believe each person's experience with services rendered are personal and no service provider is truly perfect. We are humans and we err so it doesn't mean they got it right back in 2013 means they get it right all the time. Objectively it also does not mean that I am saying what is written in the post you are referring to is gospel. I do believe the mods are looking into the matter and we do wish for a resolution to the matter in due time. 

In any case we only want a clear presentation of facts from both sides so that a clear minded and reasonable conclusion can be reached by individuals. Of course different people would have different opinions but like I said a clear minded and reasonable conclusion.....

Vengeful or angry postings not necessary because there will always be right ways to "right" any wrongs. "2 wrongs never make 1 right" as the saying goes.....

• 3 weeks later...

Another gorgeous white C200 Monster Tuned.

+44HP & +64NM (est. @ the crank)

One of the characteristics of the new W205 C200 Mercedes (2.0T) is a rather perky engine. Peak boost comes in very early resulting in peak torque kicking in very quickly for a nice initial punch (as displayed in most honest dyno tests all across the world, including ours below). However, it quickly runs out of breath and torque tapers off very quickly as well. This has been a major complain from many owners of similar vehicles all over the world. With our tune, this issue has been duly addressed and torque holds significantly longer (blue line on the graph), giving the car more acceleration power all across the rpm range. 

8DE4FEEA-729F-48BB-8B30-9F561DA35066_zps

AEAA9C39-A86E-4F06-B04D-7E2B0F6045D2_zps

P%20C200%20WN_zpshtzc8epz.jpg

All our custom tunes are performed in-house on our load-based Mustang Dynamometer, which is used globally for its honest & extremely accurate readings. Tunes performed on the day same. No need to wait overnight for overseas map supplier. Minimum downtime, maximum results.