• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Drive me home service

thaiedwin

Hi guys anyone tried drive me home service? is it safe to get them to drive your ride home after drinking? By Valet parking guys?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

I have not used one but my regular merc limo airport transfer guy does it and he's a good enough driver to entrust my car to if I were to ever take up boozing.

Oh I forgot to add - I don't think you can generalise if it's safe or not as there are all sorts in the world. If you have concerns get a recommendation from a friend.

Enjoy your celebrations!

Vinyl Is Sexy!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff/Ken : 8347 0262

Damage : $38/ for 1 drop off.

Just SMS to this no. at least 1 hour before you wanna leave.

They will correspond with you on where to wait for you. 

Used them many times.

NO mid-nigh charge or whatsoever.

In my exp, usually the valet guys are pretty careful when they drive your car. They told me that they have to reimburse you from their own pockets if they get into any accident. But if it's a anything big happen, I don't know how they are able to compensate you. 

I took that service from ST james power station think managed by GN Valet. The driver was Song a very nice guy, he said they drive all cars except super cars and sport cars due to their insurance does not cover super cars and sports car. If accident happens they will claim using their own insurance. (I wonder what kind of insurance can be use on any car??For this kind of service)

Well dmg was $60Nett.

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Babolat" data-cid="162427" data-time="1357362097"><p>

Jeff/Ken : 8347 0262<br />

<br />

Damage : $38/ for 1 drop off.<br />

<br />

Just SMS to this no. at least 1 hour before you wanna leave.<br />

They will correspond with you on where to wait for you. <br />

Used them many times.<br />

NO mid-nigh charge or whatsoever.</p></blockquote>

any specific area they serve? or just the main drinking places ard town? coz I reg hv drinks at jurong but stay at sengkang!

They will pick you and send  you to anywhere in heartland Singapore.

Of coz unless you tell them you wanna go back Lim Chu Kang past midnight.....then they might not serve.

• Like 1

I took that service from ST james power station think managed by GN Valet. The driver was Song a very nice guy, he said they drive all cars except super cars and sport cars due to their insurance does not cover super cars and sports car. If accident happens they will claim using their own insurance. (I wonder what kind of insurance can be use on any car??For this kind of service)

Well dmg was $60Nett.

maybe similar insurance as to the new/used car dealer... they also insured to drive any car, acc u test car, they themselves have to be present.