• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Best Car Wax

Gideon

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

[]I always use this thailand brand... CARGLO... been on the market for as long as I can remember... My dad uses it for his everyday wash for his TAXI.... and it's always gim gim goot goot.... So now I am a faithful user.... can use for wash... and later use for wax... 2 use for 1 item.... looks like this...post-1506-0-53825200-1356452332_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I use that for only quckie wash. There is this thinner smell of this product though. Some say competitor commented that its will "bite" into yr paint. For some user swear by its works. Yes, is a good product but its wont gives u the smoothness if didnt clay it before apply. So the trick is clay then wash then wax!! Is a hard work else groomers wont charge $200 for this kinda job.

Clay with soapy water then go over with clean water then wipe it dry then wax it.

I did what black merc suggested before the result was awesome shine smooth

Greats!! Buy a bluffing machine :)

what is a "telling lies" machine? :P

Oops spelling manager is here!! Sorri arh teacher!! So how!!

You forgot to clap your hands first to get attention!

Oops So how children!!