• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

What I want for X'Mas is.....

TaZenOrYeeOr

what I want for  CHRISTMAS is my 135... 135...  what I want for CHRISTMAS is my 135... So I can drool and drool all day!!!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Well... You asked... So I tell.. :phone: . but then again.... WANT and NEED is 2 different thing... :devil: Now my need is that ML63 AMG.... where is SANTA CLAUS!!!

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

You are the go to guy for fake LV bags.... no need for him here.... BTW u got promo for this christmas bo???

I want 100 wishes that can be use at any time and at any instance! 

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

I want to meet my true love who will come in his shining SLS with a boot full of chocolate, and he is carrying a teal box with a white ribbon that contains a 2ct rock, and he'll sweep me off my feet as we ride into the sunset and live happily ever after.

yeah who am I kidding... lol

I just want to have a simple get together with my loved ones as we take inventory of the blessings we've had this past year despite the tough times... cos the Big guy up there is faithful :)

What I want this Xmas: cont'd

1. stuff my face with chocolate (just in case the world ends)

post-2751-0-55354100-1355126036_thumb.jpg

2. Lots of this guy: (He should get you in the mood)

http://youtu.be/prPLO1Q9CGU

3. late night drive to look at the festive light up! (+ topless. wheeee!)

4. For all the guys who broke my heart to have 12 days of intense lao sai   find true happiness.

5. ... & this soulful kitty:

post-2751-0-03243100-1355097425_thumb.jpg

6. this would be a nice touch, too... idea! (it's a spiral wine cellar. talk about utilizing every space!)

post-2751-0-43418700-1355099495_thumb.jpg

7. this romantic room

post-2751-0-32057800-1355102915_thumb.jpg