• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Let's Tok Abt Driving..Yr Experiences...Close Shaves especially...!!

TaZenOrYeeOr

....aiya....eh....one man's meat...another man's poison oki....or izzit the otherway round huh....lol..haha.. :ass:

..eh...i oso got my beauty okay.....u juz need 2 wear sunglasses oki....xzy...^&%^%$^%&%%...

.....Y ruth so quiet...i miss her liow ley.... :)

I hope your poison taste good.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

...oh dear....den how....? call ambulance huh...put on hazard lights & wait... :huh: ?

...sorry 2 hear...;(

Wifey took over and sent to SGH.... Doc say lucky minor stroke..... So all body function not affected.

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Wifey took over and sent to SGH.... Doc say lucky minor stroke..... So all body function not affected.

....from wad I understand...yes, @ very initial stage of stroke, must attend it it very quickly 2 prevent the deterioration. Am very glad yr wife can drive ...

...I hve Frds....in my opinion only la...so bloody lazy...BFs & hubbies always @ their beck & calls...got so much time @ hand wasted away...complacent....refused 2 learn maybe sum useful skills like simple driving ...but rather gossips over phone or watch ridiculous amount of TV shows...

.....I cannot understand women who choose to glue theîr faces to square or rectangular boxes, showing possibly dreams they nvr have had & wished for in theîr lives, in forms of Sumtimes impossibly ridiculous stories plots...wad love, Heros , magic, gangsters etc etc etc... Be it serials DVDs &/ TV...

...Can't stand .

End of rant... Hehe... Raining day...emo....lol...haha...;)!

...Oldman, TK God u r alright ..;)!. I like yr wife already...;)!

• Like 1

....from wad I understand...yes, @ very initial stage of stroke, must attend it it very quickly 2 prevent the deterioration. Am very glad yr wife can drive ...

...I hve Frds....in my opinion only la...so bloody lazy...BFs & hubbies always @ their beck & calls...got so much time @ hand wasted away...complacent....refused 2 learn maybe sum useful skills like simple driving ...but rather gossips over phone or watch ridiculous amount of TV shows...

.....I cannot understand women who choose to glue theîr faces to square or rectangular boxes, showing possibly dreams they nvr have had & wished for in theîr lives, in forms of Sumtimes impossibly ridiculous stories plots...wad love, Heros , magic, gangsters etc etc etc... Be it serials DVDs &/ TV...

...Can't stand .

End of rant... Hehe... Raining day...emo....lol...haha... ;)!

...Oldman, TK God u r alright .. ;)!. I like yr wife already... ;)!

Why you not married? Please don't tell me you are homosexual.

- Albert Camus

...okie...toking abt L Plate hor.....I met one ....very very VERY persistent one...I wan to slap her so hard & pull her hair...dun come near me I said.....Xyz...#%F%%cb*^%$$....;(!

....& 2 satisfy Tanzi's curiosity...2 be fair, men here cannot tahan me....cos I am not yr typical 小女人type..I hve my own perceptions & ways of seeing things...& I dun give in easily, if am adamant abt sumthing...sum call it stubborn...I call it Personality...hehe..;)! So, 不要害人mah...see I so kind, rite..;)!!

.....eh Tanzy, @ least I'm honest, say it as it is...;)!! But I happy can liow ley...

...cos freedom is sweet....;).... Yes Yes...got fish no prawns... Am not greedy...I knw there isn't the best of both worlds...;).

...since I tok so much ha.....can u now @ least share sum interesting experiences abt driving huh...?

...okie...toking abt L Plate hor.....I met one ....very very VERY persistent one...I wan to slap her so hard & pull her hair...dun come near me I said.....Xyz...#%F%%cb*^%$$....;(!

....& 2 satisfy Tanzi's curiosity...2 be fair, men here cannot tahan me....cos I am not yr typical 小女人type..I hve my own perceptions & ways of seeing things...& I dun give in easily, if am adamant abt sumthing...sum call it stubborn...I call it Personality...hehe.. ;)! So, 不要害人mah...see I so kind, rite.. ;)!!

.....eh Tanzy, @ least I'm honest, say it as it is... ;)!! But I happy can liow ley...

...cos freedom is sweet.... ;).... Yes Yes...got fish no prawns... Am not greedy...I knw there isn't the best of both worlds... ;).

...since I tok so much ha.....can u now @ least share sum interesting experiences abt driving huh...?

My stories will need campfire and whole night to tell.

I give you a photo of baby giraffe from South Africa instead.

post-1860-0-19803800-1353839818_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

- Albert Camus

....wah...@ least tis giraffe pretty...I like .....haha...

...compared 2 tt fat one....

...see giraffe oso pretty @ certain angles rite....hahaha...;)!!

This baby giraffe don't know what is die. Came very close to the vehicle. Lucky for it, I don't have my guns.

- Albert Camus

Let me share my story: Happened ard 2005..was driving home after working more 32 hours straight (shift work + meetings). To prevent myself from dozing off, I wind down the windows and blast music loud loud.

In a bid to get home faster, I was going at ard 100-110km/h. Despite all the 'measures', I still dozed off at the wheel. It was at SLE twds BKE. Car veered right and side scrapped along the centre divider railings...right side of car badly scratched...but luckily I survived.

Thinking back still gives me the shiver...I could have die that day...

...Can't stand .

End of rant... Hehe... Raining day...emo....lol...haha... ;)!

...Oldman, TK God u r alright .. ;)!. I like yr wife already... ;)!

Couldn't agree with U more Chocs! Alot of chaboh very complacent & princessy ..... buay tahan them :crazysmile:

• Like 1

What.... I'm sure lots of people here are dying to know more details. Spill! (no pun intended)

I was driving to my in-law's place during a weekend. Weather was cool and dark clouds were all over the sky. I must had drank too much water before I set off. Suddenly I felt this strong urge to pee. The next moment I was driving like F1 driver and went up to the 2nd last level of a mscp. I parked head in and quickly grabbed a water bottle (FOC from Shell) from the back seat. I poured all the contents out of the window using one hand while the other hand unzipping and pulling out my "water hose". The moment I pee into the bottle, it felt like the earth had stopped spinning. Phew ..... it was a close shave. If anyone were to park his/her car while I was going up the mscp, I would either have pee in my car or I would choose to run to the nearest staircase to pee into my water bottle.

Morale of the story is to have your ride tinted dark dark and keep a water bottle (must have big opening of at least 2 inches) in your car. :D

Hahaha yeah.... you're just going in a roundabout manner to tell us you have a very big water hose right... haha.

Where to find a bottle with such a huge opening? Most mineral water bottles have tiny openings... don't kenna stuck ah...embarassing you know, land up in hospital like that

The water bottle is not those PET bottles. It has a bigger opening so that I could just put it in easily. If I had a PET bottle, it is not easy to aim when you are about to unleash so much fluid at full power. :lol:

Let me share my story: Happened ard 2005..was driving home after working more 32 hours straight (shift work + meetings). To prevent myself from dozing off, I wind down the windows and blast music loud loud.

In a bid to get home faster, I was going at ard 100-110km/h. Despite all the 'measures', I still dozed off at the wheel. It was at SLE twds BKE. Car veered right and side scrapped along the centre divider railings...right side of car badly scratched...but luckily I survived.

Thinking back still gives me the shiver...I could have die that day...

..32 hours straight ish crazy...omg... U should have follow the in thing now...strike...silent strike... MC... Lol..

...pls take cab next time...sleep till happy...take cab back 2 fetch car....if need to do say 64 hours shift next time ..okie..;)?!

..multimillion dollars can't get back 1 life...;)! Take care...

I was driving to my in-law's place during a weekend. Weather was cool and dark clouds were all over the sky. I must had drank too much water before I set off. Suddenly I felt this strong urge to pee. The next moment I was driving like F1 driver and went up to the 2nd last level of a mscp. I parked head in and quickly grabbed a water bottle (FOC from Shell) from the back seat. I poured all the contents out of the window using one hand while the other hand unzipping and pulling out my "water hose". The moment I pee into the bottle, it felt like the earth had stopped spinning. Phew ..... it was a close shave. If anyone were to park his/her car while I was going up the mscp, I would either have pee in my car or I would choose to run to the nearest staircase to pee into my water bottle.

Morale of the story is to have your ride tinted dark dark and keep a water bottle (must have big opening of at least 2 inches) in your car. :D

....If women....no choice ...tahan tahan...till cannot...still have to tune our mind...

...tahan all over again...

...actualli I hve been thinking recently oso....Bus Drivers....if wan 2 lau Sai how...? They got tight schedules..... Like quite poor thing ley... Raining lots recently....cold & sumwad emo..... Think of boh liow things...

...lol..;)

Is the bottle warm after you fill it up? :D:lol: