• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Let's Tok Abt Driving..Yr Experiences...Close Shaves especially...!!

TaZenOrYeeOr

Max pissed with a female driver this morning. Change lanes nv check blind spot?!? One of those kuku drivers on the roads.

I'm more afraid of female/young/very old unker drivers or red plate + p plate to be honest....

It's TGIF I don't want to be ranting....

I'll second that.. young driver + red plate + P.. especially when they are going out at night for supper or whatever.. I just give them a little more space!

I had a close shave some time ago - not on the road, I went go-karting and things got a little competitive. basically I was on the left, a little more than a kart ahead, and there was someone on the right and we went into a right turn hairpin. The other guy wanted to go for the overtake on the inside but didn't have enough space so he crashed into the right of my kart, and next thing I knew I was hanging upside down from the harness,,and my head was at a strange angle. I have no idea how the kart flipped, but thank god for the rollover bar because I'm sure my neck wouldn't be able to hold up the kart lol

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Henry A. Kissinger

Today my friend told me he wished he had a blackvue camera installed on his car because yesterday when he was driving out of Suntec carpark, he saw three lightning bolts converge on one of the towers at the same time.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Today my friend told me he wished he had a blackvue camera installed on his car because yesterday when he was driving out of Suntec carpark, he saw three lightning bolts converge on one of the towers at the same time.

Can drive out to Telok Blangah area now, lots of lightning flashes

haha... I'll add that to my list of '101 ways to die in style'. lol

Here's what I think will be reflected on the death cert depending if you are driving topless or not;

Top on: Cause of death: Force Majeure - electrocuted by lightning.

Topless: Cause of death: Plain Stupidity - electrocuted by lightning.

This morning, Berrie///AMG-chan asked how to pee in car for lady. Strange query coming over the radio.

I recommend shewee.

Damn lol u r like a walking Wikipedia!

Woah this morning convoy, I've mixed feelings. Feeling to pee, hunger and awkward silence....why u all like that?! Why nv talk? LOL

Damn lol u r like a walking Wikipedia!

Woah this morning convoy, I've mixed feelings. Feeling to pee, hunger and awkward silence....why u all like that?! Why nv talk? LOL

I was concentrating on leading so I can't talk much and I think not everyone had a radio. Plus I think some people are self conscious about their voice. Also maybe morning, so everyone haven't wake up yet. Next time night drive.

Blame Alex. We waited for him so set off late, resulting in the delay of your pee and breakfast.

- Albert Camus

...SheWEE... :phew: ..!!!! tis u oso knw..... :huh: ...wah piangzzzz

...haha...eeeee......tis Tanzy ish bery scary....i feel naked toking 2 him...... :growl: ....

....beta run away... :roadrage: :roadrage: :roadrage:

The first time I laid eyes on you...

I was immediately distracted by 135.

This is hilarious. Please watch how this guy does his business in a bottle on the road.

Lau sai please use http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm or one of the alternatives.

road8.jpg

d1_thumb1.jpgportable+car-toilet.jpg

http://www.spoon-tamago.com/2011/09/30/toto-toilet-motorcycle-neo-biogas/

Japanese-toilet-maker-Toto-has-sparked-a-green-revolution-of-a-different-hue-with-its-poo-powered-Toilet-Bike-Neo..jpg

- Albert Camus

This old man nearly killed himself and his wife a couple of years back when he had a stroke while driving along PIE..... Had to jam the breaks in the middle of the road... Luckily it was not peak hour....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

The first time I laid eyes on you...

I was immediately distracted by 135.

This is hilarious. Please watch how this guy does his business in a bottle on the road.

Lau sai please use http://www.bumperdum...com/bumper2.htm or one of the alternatives.

road8.jpg

d1_thumb1.jpgportable+car-toilet.jpg

http://www.spoon-tam...cle-neo-biogas/

Japanese-toilet-maker-Toto-has-sparked-a-green-revolution-of-a-different-hue-with-its-poo-powered-Toilet-Bike-Neo..jpg

....aiya....eh....one man's meat...another man's poison oki....or izzit the otherway round huh....lol..haha.. :ass:

..eh...i oso got my beauty okay.....u juz need 2 wear sunglasses oki....xzy...^&%^%$^%&%%...

.....Y ruth so quiet...i miss her liow ley.... :)