• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Let's Tok Abt Driving..Yr Experiences...Close Shaves especially...!!

TaZenOrYeeOr

..Nah...another experience w Barrier....tis one makes my temperature rised.... :growl: :growl:

Talking abt Driving experiences...

..Those tt makes yr temperature rises....not referring 2 Hot Sexi Drivers..but

Wad pissed u most....
mad.png
.?
:

...I can't stand incessant honking.....very stressful....
n2-stop.gif

...experienced once, almost wan 2 climb out of my vehicle 2 tell lots of ppl off, but tahan...really tahan...

....the barrier was stucked, won't rise...cars piling behind me...rang 4 maintenance....think he has 2 come from another planet.....took 4ever....the amount of noises and extended pressing on horns from cars behind me....like tt of activating SG War Sirens...

...but wad can I do, but wait rite...?...
n2-dozey.gifn2-dozey.gif
... Logically if driver didn't top up CashCard, would be ever so apologetic & asked 4 space 2 reverse mah...obviously by seeing me talking 2 the square voice box w over & over again...surely one shld knw got problems...
n2-dozey.gif

...my 2 cash cards always over $100...barrier spoilt mah....
eusa_eh.gif
...in end, the maintenance guy pulled out the whole barrier ..can't fix @ all! Next time I knw, can pull out one...shld tt happen again, last measure, will do tt 1st, drive out...den settle later.

Always happen... I once rammed down a barrier with my loh lee.... when I wouldn't budge and the car aprk Gek Leng woman is still busy dancing away... got pissed off and rammed it down... and made everybody happy.... next day they asked me... And that joker got full of my saliva on his face and think his ear loaded with wax...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Seems like y'all really had harrowing experiences... I haven't had (and hope I never will!) but the closest encounter was in a MSCP. Twas quite late at night, about 1ish and I was driving out of the carpark... then there was this bugger who decided to take the shortcut (he drove upwards using the 'down' ramp) and he obviously didn't see my car turning into the down ramp... thankfully i jammed the brakes in time or my father would have murdered us both. missed him by inches man...and the driver didn't look apologetic at all... just gave me silly smile. cheesed off.

i can understand if you'd wanna take the shortcut up, but its actually wiser to slow down and check for oncoming traffic before you swing out cos at least you'd give the other driver (who's turning into the down ramp) sufficient time to react (can reverse/slow down). or the cars will surely collide!

....2day ish the worst day of my life driving ...mostest harrowing.....my Personal trainer drove & stopped next 2 my car @ traffic junction....and....

.... I NVR PUT RED HOT LIPSTICK......F...*@$(*&^^%^$%#$@#[email protected]... :growl: :growl: ..

....harlow.....no one else has any experiences 2 share meh...u all the rest so good life one huh....

..Fatty. Maeryn etc...think hor....we disappear beta.....become ninjas... :ph34r: :ph34r:

....2day ish the worst day of my life driving ...mostest harrowing.....my Personal trainer drove & stopped next 2 my car @ traffic junction....and....

.... I NVR PUT LIPSTICK......F...*@$(*&^^%^$%#$@#[email protected]... :growl: :growl: ..

....harlow.....no one else has any experiences 2 share meh...u all the rest so good life one huh....

..Fatty. Maeryn etc...think hor....we disappear beta.....become ninjas... :ph34r: :ph34r:

If you jio me become NINJA 15 years ago... I sure on... Now so fat... cannot fit e Shinobi Shokozu... and cannot even jump... how to disappear??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

U can always burrow into the ground like a mole :)

Will need a bigger hole... But everywhere I go is cement... how to burrow???? U teach me leh... SHIFU....

..aiya...told u 2 go Hot Yoga liow lor.... :lol: :lol:

later I too hot fainted... how??? but are those stuffs expensive??? I no alot of $$$ leh... somemore go to feed piglet... not much left...

..wahahaha...solli Fatty...but......i jus find tt bery funni... :lol: :lol:

its ok... If I can make fun of myself... why others can't.... I oredy accept my fate....

...preeeasee la...so easy 2 faintzz...i faintzz long long time ago liow.....damn.....no matter how hard I try 2 go in2 coma....in my fav hot trainer class.....oso cannot.....&$%$(&^&^...sai... :growl: :growl: ..

... :lol: :lol: :lol::P

Expensive or not??? $$$ first... all else tok later...

At least we survived the ordeal and can still poke fun at one another :)

don worry... this FAT CAT still have & more lives... not so fast gameover... still go piglet to feed... so must survive...

...Fatty...allow me 2 say...u gotto be be more optimistic...we r all lucky here....in sg.

...peace..

Yes my dear... we are really lucky here... I have been there... done that... and seen all.... so I know how lucky we are here... not like some rich, young brats who will complain here... there... evrywhere if things don go their way... haven't seen the world but think they are the best... alot like the Americans....

• Like 1

..oh toking abt spoilt bras...u remind me of this Vid...another forum frd posted....omg...i can't stand this type....am in awe of any man with such patience...i will run bery fast....drive in2 another barrier if i need 2 as well....anything....ANYTHING...2 get away from her.......hehe...personal opinion onli ha......dun flame me.... :P:lol: :lol:...

...i kwn i knw...beauty in eyes of beholder...Ya Ya...good luck mate.. ;)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PjGd65ASPE0

..oh toking abt spoilt bras...u remind me of this Vid...another forum frd posted....omg...i can't stand this type....am in awe of any man with such patience...i will run bery fast....drive in2 another barrier if i need 2 as well....anything....ANYTHING...2 get away from her.......hehe...personal opinion onli ha......dun flame me.... :P:lol: :lol:...

...i kwn i knw...beauty in eyes of beholder...Ya Ya...good luck mate.. ;)!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PjGd65ASPE0

You just wasted 30 minutes of my life.

Max pissed with a female driver this morning. Change lanes nv check blind spot?!? One of those kuku drivers on the roads.

I'm more afraid of female/young/very old unker drivers or red plate + p plate to be honest....

It's TGIF I don't want to be ranting....

Relax! Think positive thoughts! :beerhat: