• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nice number plate for sale?

Kmkm

go to LTA, get the number bidding form, submit the form with your payment (cashier's order, cash) and put it into the box.

if you get it, they'll take your money and transfer the plate to your name.

if you don't, they will send the payment back to you.

Sir, no cash allowed. Only Cashier/Money/Postal Order

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/bid_number.html

9 is bad number or what? you never included that?

No special number lah bro. Any number plate with 2 repeat no. Or with numbers 2 3 7 8 in it good with me. Problem i face is numbers on sale on the web i can find all the swee one so asking price too high. As i said lah saving up to drop a big one when the series i want come out

wor.. serious player... good luck!

of course... he not preparing all his 50mm calibre wait for his fancy series leh... come out only whack gao gao... sure win bid... unless u oso wan 555 lah... then God Bless U...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I can't even afford a AMG badge.. how to try 555?

you would rather spend the moola on fois Gras... thats Y....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SKG2666Z nice or not? $800 only

Ichiban nos!! Go for it

• 1 month later...

When was this?

I bidded 2.8k for the last 2 rounds and couldnt get it...

Sorry for the late reply , that was in 2002 when I bought my MRS , it was SDK 9999, maybe 10 years ago the pricing not relevant anymore. last time cannot transfer.