• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nice number plate for sale?

Kmkm

What is ur definition of nice?

1144 nice or not?

Wait for durian drop lor...

114 oso nice... yow yow si.... belly nice...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

tell us what r u looking for and see if someone can help u... but homework must be done before u put up anything here.... $700 is an unrealistic number... and you should know VRN cost $... especially "special" numbers...

• Like 1

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

No special number lah bro. Any number plate with 2 repeat no. Or with numbers 2 3 7 8 in it good with me. Problem i face is numbers on sale on the web i can find all the swee one so asking price too high. As i said lah saving up to drop a big one when the series i want come out

those u see on sale are market rate... If those are expensive... u can go LTA website to bid yours...mimimu bid $1k... if still too ex... then take what they give u... only $30... if still ex or don like... Nobody can or will help u...

If still don't like the $30 number, sell away the car and buy another new car, LTA computer will generate another number for u...

If still don't like, repeat procedure until u like the so call nice number...

lol machi fierce sia .. ya i doing this not .. i spam chery QQ till i get the car plate more exp than the car . LOL :P

ps ah . just wake up saw your supper msg , nowdays dam tired.. reach home koon till late late then cant sleep .. zzz

Looking for nice number plate for my ride! Anyone keen to sale? Got budget lah.. Under sgd 700? :)

i have numbers to sell ....but have to be more than $700 lo....interested?

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

No special number lah bro. Any number plate with 2 repeat no. Or with numbers 2 3 7 8 in it good with me. Problem i face is numbers on sale on the web i can find all the swee one so asking price too high. As i said lah saving up to drop a big one when the series i want come out

Bro help you search. All the following can be had for just $1k if you're lucky. Bid by tomorrow 12pm. :)

SKJ2000D

SKJ2020X

SKJ2200T

SKJ2288R