• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The PREMIER SGMERC Members & Owners List

Guest CBlack

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hope to catch you at C&C this Sunday. BTW, I recieved a personalised laynard for the F1 Bahrain screening via post today. Quite Cool I must say ... :D

Cheers,

hi philip, see you later. some of us will be at C&C later too.

• 1 month later...
Guest angela

Champwhite, :3some:

A Big Warm Welcome You to SGMERC. :iconsalut: :iconsalut:

Do browse our event folder to check it out our latest coming meetup and do join us o.k?

Thank you! Have been wondering for a while why we didn't have our local forum given the number of 3 pointed stars we have on the road. This was when i drove an e55 some time back. Now have a slk55. It's more fun!

Guest 9339

Daywalker (Winston) ==> W204, C350, Iridium Silver

Warm Welcom to the family of Fun and Happening Sgmerc Winston, Wow C350...... :love7: See you soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Noxicated76 / Eric - W245, B200 Turbo, Black

need some pimpin' done

welcome eric, do come down for meetup!!

must give me taxi ride hor!! want to feel what is the B200T like? had increase power?? think Brabus has a kit for the turbo version!

Guest angela

can't afford the Brabus kit mate...

got the C&C local kit instead

now i need BLACK RIMS.... sobs

and oh oh... the aerial.... too long.... LURVE the short ones... MBM has em?

p.s what's there to feel mate, i saw images of the C55.... i drooled and had a hard time not dreaming of me in that car..... :love7: